Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT 4.2 "available column bindings" is missing on chart reports(On the Interactive screen when I Add parameters, I am not able to find “available column bindings” under categories)
BIRT 4.2 "available column bindings" is missing on chart reports [message #945163] Mon, 15 October 2012 09:17 Go to next message
Sonish sonishbnair@gmail.com is currently offline Sonish sonishbnair@gmail.comFriend
I was trying to implement Drill Though functionality on chart report. On the Interactive screen when I Add parameters, I am not able to find "available column bindings" under categories. I am able to implement the HYPERLINK functionality on non-chart reports. Please find the attachment.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sonish
Re: BIRT 4.2 "available column bindings" is missing on chart reports [message #946304 is a reply to message #945163] Tue, 16 October 2012 05:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

It looks like you are adding the drill on the title, which does not have the column bindings available. Put the drill on the series.

Jason
Re: BIRT 4.2 "available column bindings" is missing on chart reports [message #946803 is a reply to message #946304] Tue, 16 October 2012 14:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sonish sonishbnair@gmail.com is currently offline Sonish sonishbnair@gmail.comFriend
Hi Jason,

Thanks for your response. I tried the same on X and Y axis also, but i am not getting the available column bindings option.
I checked this on BIRT v4.2 and v3.7, looks like something wrong the way i created the chart.
I have attached the exported report with this, kindly have a look at it.

Regards,
Sonish
Re: BIRT 4.2 "available column bindings" is missing on chart reports [message #946809 is a reply to message #946304] Tue, 16 October 2012 14:27 Go to previous message
Hi Jason,

I am able to do it. Always i was looking wrong place. Thank you.

Regards,
Sonish
Previous Topic:accessing data between tables with different databinding
Next Topic:Display Birt engine report on iPad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:32:33 GMT 2024