Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Publish failing for a Seam project
Publish failing for a Seam project [message #941389] Fri, 12 October 2012 13:27 Go to next message
Martin Birkby is currently offline Martin BirkbyFriend
Hi,

I have just migrated to a new laptop and installed a new version of Eclipse (Indigo) and reinstalled my Glassfish 2.1.1 server. When I deploy an application now it seems to deploy the jboss-seam-2.2.1.Final.jar as a dependency and therefore doesn't allow me to publish without first undeploying, deleting from the wst-server-core folder and then redeploying. It doesn't seem to happen to all projects but I can't figure out what is causing the jar file to be deployed in certain project.

I'm not sure whether this is an eclipse or glassfish issue if I'm honest, I've posted it on an Glassfish forum too. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Martin Mad

[Updated on: Fri, 12 October 2012 13:39]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Publish failing for a Seam project [message #943576 is a reply to message #941389] Sun, 14 October 2012 16:42 Go to previous message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
If it is an Eclipse problem, you'll probably need an expert from the Web Tools project, not from JDT.
Previous Topic:No Console output when generating Javadoc within Eclipse
Next Topic:Views information update
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 01:18:53 GMT 2024