Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can I do this with eclipse?
Can I do this with eclipse? [message #939245] Wed, 10 October 2012 15:07 Go to next message
Warren Williams is currently offline Warren WilliamsFriend
Hi everyone,

Previously I have been using another SDK to create apps for Android but has been very limited. So I'm going to try eclipse and see if this works for me. I was wondering if I can do the following with eclipse in my new app?

1. Record audio from the mic and save it to a file. If so, can this be an mp3 audio file? I did see the URL with code showing how to record audio but this was not with eclipse. Can I still use this code or do it another way? The URL is * It would not let me post the URL.

2. Play a website in my app. I do not want to launch a URL to the default web browser. I want to have a web browser control or whatever in my app and navigate to a URL I give it. I have seen this done in other apps and since people write web browsers for Android I figured this can be done?

Thanks for your help with these questions!!

Warren
Re: Can I do this with eclipse? [message #942368 is a reply to message #939245] Sat, 13 October 2012 12:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eliseo Ocampos is currently offline Eliseo OcamposFriend
Hey Warren, please read the sticky post in this forum (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/225513/), there you'll find more suitable places where to ask Android related questions.
Re: Can I do this with eclipse? [message #942370 is a reply to message #942368] Sat, 13 October 2012 13:01 Go to previous message
J Sommer is currently offline J SommerFriend
thanks
Previous Topic:Unable to add new features
Next Topic:unable to launch scrapbook vm
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 22:11:57 GMT 2024