Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Test and Performance Tools Platform (TPTP) » Running abbot tests with TPTP
Running abbot tests with TPTP [message #128281] Wed, 09 April 2008 20:46 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: tianshangdeniao.hotmail.com

Hi,

I am new to TPTP and trying to runing a abbot tests in the TPTP
framework by "Import-> JUnit Tests to TPTP". When I run the tests I get
the following error.

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
Reason:

Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.gerhardtinformatics.rcprobot;
bundle-version="0.0.0"
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:305)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.star t(AbstractBundle.java:265)
at
org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.star t(AbstractBundle.java:257)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.BundleSet.st art(BundleSet.java:113)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.BundleSet.in stallAndStart(BundleSet.java:151)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.launchTest(EclipseTesterAgent.java:134)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.doHandleCommand(EclipseTesterAgent.java:119)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.startProcessing(EclipseTesterAgent.java:68)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.ui.PluginTes tHarness$1.run(PluginTestHarness.java:50)
at
org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.ui.PluginTes tHarness.runTests(PluginTestHarness.java:56)
at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.testing.WorkbenchTestable$1.run(Work benchTestable.java:68)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Also I tried writing the tests manuals through TPTP, and but the tests
returns with a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" in the results and does
not seem to be loading the classes from the import statement of the .java
files.

Any suggestion? Thanks in advance,
Ivan
Re: Running abbot tests with TPTP [message #129301 is a reply to message #128281] Mon, 28 April 2008 11:47 Go to previous message
Paul Slauenwhite is currently offline Paul SlauenwhiteFriend
Ivan, you will need to add the com.gerhardtinformatics.rcprobot dependency
to the classpath of the project where you imported the JUnit test. This
will cause the com.gerhardtinformatics.rcprobot dependency to be deployed
when the test is executed.

PS
"Ivan Li" <tianshangdeniao@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:756405f2e7c560125085c9e6c1a18423$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
>
> I am new to TPTP and trying to runing a abbot tests in the TPTP
> framework by "Import-> JUnit Tests to TPTP". When I run the tests I get
> the following error.
>
> org.osgi.framework.BundleException: The bundle could not be resolved.
> Reason:
> Missing Constraint: Require-Bundle: com.gerhardtinformatics.rcprobot;
> bundle-version="0.0.0"
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWor ker(BundleHost.java:305)
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.star t(AbstractBundle.java:265)
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.star t(AbstractBundle.java:257)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.BundleSet.st art(BundleSet.java:113)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.BundleSet.in stallAndStart(BundleSet.java:151)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.launchTest(EclipseTesterAgent.java:134)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.doHandleCommand(EclipseTesterAgent.java:119)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.EclipseTeste rAgent.startProcessing(EclipseTesterAgent.java:68)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.ui.PluginTes tHarness$1.run(PluginTestHarness.java:50)
> at
> org.eclipse.tptp.test.tools.junit.plugin.runner.ui.PluginTes tHarness.runTests(PluginTestHarness.java:56)
> at
> org.eclipse.ui.internal.testing.WorkbenchTestable$1.run(Work benchTestable.java:68)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
>
>
> Also I tried writing the tests manuals through TPTP, and but the tests
> returns with a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" in the results and does
> not seem to be loading the classes from the import statement of the .java
> files.
> Any suggestion? Thanks in advance,
> Ivan
>
Previous Topic:"Manual Test View" captured by "Interactive Services Detection" of Vista
Next Topic:Rational Modeling Platform group’s Test Automation system (RMPTAS)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:52:33 GMT 2024