Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Can't checkout jubula code from git
Can't checkout jubula code from git [message #916706] Wed, 19 September 2012 10:49 Go to next message
Johann Vogel is currently offline Johann VogelFriend
I followed the guide from eclipse-wiki.

I downloaded and installed a Java5 + eclipse 3.6 for RCP-Developers.
I added a JRE 5 and 6 to the installed JREs in Preferences -> Java, and activated the Java 5.
Then I downloaded EGit and checked out the master-branch from gitroot/jubula/org.eclipse.jubula.core.git.
Then I configured the target-platform in Plugin-Development and selected the first entry - indigo.

After doing this I get about 20k errors and ~300 warnings. Eclipse can't even resolve normal RCP-classes like AbstractHandler.

I also tried this with Eclipse 4.2 and Java 7 first, there i just get ~200 errors, and they are mainly that it can't resolve classes/packages like org.eclipse.jubula.client.core.gen or org.eclipse.jubula.rc.swt.interfaces or org.eclipse.jubula.client.archive.schema can't be resolved and resulting ones. Also when checking out from the GIT I can't find this packages in the packages where they should be found.
Re: Can't checkout jubula code from git [message #916709 is a reply to message #916706] Wed, 19 September 2012 10:53 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

For things related to developing for Jubula, it is worth writing to the developer mailing list:
https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/jubula-dev

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Running the Jubula feature on Solaris SPARC/x86
Next Topic:How to execute an specific test numerous times - each with a different set of data e.g. adresses
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 22:40:26 GMT 2024