Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Wrapped rather than Truncated Text for Use Case Names in Use Case Diagrams
Wrapped rather than Truncated Text for Use Case Names in Use Case Diagrams [message #911016] Mon, 10 September 2012 20:16 Go to next message
Alex C is currently offline Alex CFriend
Hi there,

When I add a use case to a use case diagram (Papyrus 0.9.0/Juno), the text for the use case name is truncated instead of wrapped. This seems to be a change in behaviour since Papyrus 0.8.2/Indigo, where the text for use case names was wrapped.

This is a problem because I have a large number of use case diagrams where the names are now truncated, making the diagram impossible to understand when printed for example. Of course I could resize all my use cases in the diagram, but this would take a long time and would be a rather frustrating process.

By way of an example, 'truncating' would display a use case named 'This is a Use Case with a Long Name' as 'This is a Use Case ...'

Would anyone happen to know if the behaviour can be changed to wrap the use case name text, instead of truncating it?

Thanks

Alex.
Re: Wrapped rather than Truncated Text for Use Case Names in Use Case Diagrams [message #919121 is a reply to message #911016] Fri, 21 September 2012 17:51 Go to previous message
Andy Halper is currently offline Andy HalperFriend
I just upgraded from Indigo to Juno and noticed that too. Thought it might be because I was missing a feature, but now it's starting to look like this is intrinsic to the most recent Papyrus?

Thanks very much!
Previous Topic:Listener on saving papyrus diagrams
Next Topic:Juno: code errors in generated model code of static uml profile
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:45:50 GMT 2024