Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » GMF (Graphical Modeling Framework) » How I add text on GEF shapes..??
How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #910646] Mon, 10 September 2012 06:39 Go to next message
Shashika Nanayakkara is currently offline Shashika NanayakkaraFriend
I'm trying to develop USSD menu designer in GEF. I use example code for that. I want to add text on shapes and edit text when it click on the shapes.

Thanxx
Re: How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #910660 is a reply to message #910646] Mon, 10 September 2012 07:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aurélien Pupier is currently offline Aurélien PupierFriend

Hi,

What is USSD menu designer?
You can put texts on your figures, see Feature Label mapping http://wiki.eclipse.org/Graphical_Modeling_Framework/Tutorial/Part_1#Mapping_Definition .
The text will be editable by default.

Regards,

Aurélien Pupier - Red Hat
Senior Software Engineer in Fuse Tooling team
Re: How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #910720 is a reply to message #910660] Mon, 10 September 2012 09:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

if you are planning to develop GEF without the use of GMF you should ask the GEF experts in their own forum.

www.eclipse.org/forums/eclipse.tools.gef

Ralph
Re: How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #911295 is a reply to message #910720] Tue, 11 September 2012 09:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
what I have to do if I use GMF..??

Thanx for the reply
Re: How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #911303 is a reply to message #910660] Tue, 11 September 2012 10:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
USSD menu is which we get on our phone from the service provider which is we can get service from then as self service. I think you have experience that when you type 2 or 3 numbers on your phone you get some kind of menu that guide you to get your service. All you have to do is type the number of the relevant service and send.Then that service will active to your phone.

I'm try to design a menu designer that help to develop those kind of USSD application.

Thanx for the relpy
Re: How I add text on GEF shapes..?? [message #916017 is a reply to message #911303] Tue, 18 September 2012 12:07 Go to previous message
Ralph Gerbig is currently offline Ralph GerbigFriend
Hi,

maybe you should first do the mind map example to which aurelien pointed you. There you will learn everything you need to know to do a basic graphical editor.

Ralph
Previous Topic:qvto: Exception when invoking a helper method
Next Topic:GMF out of eclipse
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:38:11 GMT 2024