Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved(Import error reported during build)
import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved [message #906116] Fri, 31 August 2012 16:45 Go to next message
Alex Kravets is currently offline Alex KravetsFriend
Hi,

One of my plugins uses classes from org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc package which is being imported by the plugins via package. When I build product in IDE org.tmatesoft.svnkit feature and org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc plugin make it into p2 repository and product build fine. However, when I build in Jenkins, during 'build' call I get error about import of org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc not being resolved. Any ideas what can cause this error?

Thanks,
Alex

[Updated on: Fri, 31 August 2012 16:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved [message #906128 is a reply to message #906116] Fri, 31 August 2012 17:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I checked target platform and org.tmatesoft.svnkit_1.3.5.7406.jar includes svnkit.jar and all packages are being exported from there. However, import errors occur regardless. I did try to add svnkit.jar in my plugin and add it to classpath, which works, however, I don't think I need to do this, do I?
Re: import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved [message #906165 is a reply to message #906128] Fri, 31 August 2012 19:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I think I might need to install svn feature to my buckminster headless install, will try it...
Re: import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved [message #908542 is a reply to message #906165] Wed, 05 September 2012 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Kravets wrote on Fri, 31 August 2012 15:00
I think I might need to install svn feature to my buckminster headless install, will try it...

The only thing that seems to work in adding svnkit.jar directly in my plugin. Is that the right way to do it?
Re: import org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc cannot be resolved [message #909175 is a reply to message #908542] Thu, 06 September 2012 17:15 Go to previous message
Once I add svnkit.jar and run from IDE everything works. However, when I build the product I see that SVNKit Library Plugin is not being added which is present when I run from IDE. If I manually add SVNKit plugin jar in the build's plugin directory than everything works as during IDE run.
Previous Topic:Resolving org.swtchart
Next Topic:Source feature generation broken?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:04:18 GMT 2024