Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Default Select, Zoom and Note Palette Icon File/Jar Location?
Default Select, Zoom and Note Palette Icon File/Jar Location? [message #901162] Fri, 10 August 2012 07:50 Go to next message
Rob Apples is currently offline Rob ApplesFriend
Hi Everyone,

I originally had this posted on the GMF forum but was redirected here:

I would like to change the default palette icons for Select, Zoom and Note. I've tried changing the icons in org.eclipse.gmf.runtime.diagram.ui.providers but this has not worked (for example, note_24x24.gif). I've gone through all the rest of the jar files and can't see anything that might be these icon images. Please could you say where I might find them?

Thank You,

Rob
Re: Default Select, Zoom and Note Palette Icon File/Jar Location? [message #901234 is a reply to message #901162] Fri, 10 August 2012 12:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jan Krakora is currently offline Jan KrakoraFriend
Hi, it's in or.eclipse.gef plugin's org.eclipse.gef.internal package
Re: Default Select, Zoom and Note Palette Icon File/Jar Location? [message #901585 is a reply to message #901234] Mon, 13 August 2012 14:29 Go to previous message
Rob Apples is currently offline Rob ApplesFriend
Hi Jan,

Yes for the Select icon (arrow24.gif/arrow16.gif) but the Zoom and Note icons must be located somewhere else. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Rob
Previous Topic:thumbnail view not as Content outline view
Next Topic:[Zest] Adding widgets
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:31:07 GMT 2024