Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Switching between Multiple Graphical Editor and Palette Tool Selection
Switching between Multiple Graphical Editor and Palette Tool Selection [message #900716] Wed, 08 August 2012 09:38 Go to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising nameFriend
Hi,

I am working with an application where mutiple graphical editors can be opened at same time. Actually there are two different type of editors available in my application and there can be multiple instances of both at same time.
Now i have two problem. First problem is switching between same type of editors while other one is switching between different type.

Note : switching meaning selecting a different tab as all editor are represented by tabs.

1 - If i select "Marquee Tool" and switch to other editor (select another tab) then in new editor i can not select any other tool.

2 - If i switch between different types of editors then plaette is updated. i see the old plaette( the one from where i have switched).

Is this a bug?

please help.

Regards,
Re: Switching between Multiple Graphical Editor and Palette Tool Selection [message #900721 is a reply to message #900716] Wed, 08 August 2012 09:53 Go to previous message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising nameFriend
I have realised that they are sharing same editing domain so if i let them have their own editing domain then tool selection is not problematic.

Any idea to solve it?

Regards,
Previous Topic:SelectionProvider
Next Topic:[Zest] Arrange nodes over the visible range of the view
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 02:03:57 GMT 2024