Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno(Buckminster headless 4.2 with the Subclipse adaptor)
Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #898571] Thu, 26 July 2012 15:50 Go to next message
Matthew Webber is currently offline Matthew WebberFriend
I've installed Buckminster headless 4.2 (using the same script as I used for 3.7), with the subclipse connector, and it looks svnkit is missing from the install:

$ grep "<artifact" buckminster_4.2/artifacts.xml | sort | grep "org.t"
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter' version='1.8.3'>
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core' version='1.8.12'>
$ grep "<artifact" buckminster_3.7/artifacts.xml | sort | grep "org.t"
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.svnkit' version='1.6.15'>
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter' version='1.6.12'>
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core' version='1.6.18'>
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tmatesoft.sqljet' version='1.0.7.t20110928_1718'>
    <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tmatesoft.svnkit' version='1.3.7.r8274_v20111206_1553'>

I started looking at this because a materialize using the command line (buckminster headless) failed when I used 4.2, but worked when I did the same thing using 3.7.

Here's an extract from my script that installs Buckminster headless - just the relevant part. The process is as described in Appendix A of the BuckyBook:

repository_buckminster=http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-${version}
    repository_cloudsmith=http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external-${version}

#==========================================================
    # install the base headless product
    director -repository ${repository_buckminster} -destination ${install_dir} -profile Buckminster -installIU org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product

#==========================================================
    # install additional features into the just-installed Buckminster
    # org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature : The Core functionality
    # org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature : Headless PDE and JDT support.
    # org.eclipse.buckminster.git.headless.feature : Git
    # org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.headless.feature : Subclipse

${buckminster_command} install ${repository_buckminster} org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature
    ${buckminster_command} install ${repository_buckminster} org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature
    ${buckminster_command} install ${repository_buckminster} org.eclipse.buckminster.git.headless.feature
    ${buckminster_command} install ${repository_cloudsmith} org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.headless.feature

Has anyone successfully used Buckminster headless 4.2 with the Subclipse adaptor?

Thanks
Matthew

Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #898581 is a reply to message #898571] Thu, 26 July 2012 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henrik Lindberg is currently offline Henrik LindbergFriend
afaik, they (subclipse) stopped shipping svnkit. Sorry, but don't have
any clear advice what you need to do to fix the problem (i.e. use the
native JavaHL connector with its set of problems on various platforms).

SVN support for Eclipse have always been problematic and it seems to be
getting worse. I switched between subclipse and subversive a number of
times depending on which client had the fewest problems for a given
eclipse release.

Probably not what you want to hear, but: Have you considered moving to
git? (We moved all our code and are very happy).

Regards
- henrik

On 2012-26-07 17:50, Matthew Webber wrote:
> I've installed Buckminster headless 4.2 (using the same script as I used
> for 3.7), with the subclipse connector, and it looks svnkit is missing
> from the install:
>
> $ grep "<artifact" buckminster_4.2/artifacts.xml | sort | grep "org.t"
> <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle'
> id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter' version='1.8.3'>
> id='org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core' version='1.8.12'>
> $ grep "<artifact" buckminster_3.7/artifacts.xml | sort | grep "org.t"
> id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.svnkit' version='1.6.15'>
> id='org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter' version='1.6.12'>
> id='org.tigris.subversion.subclipse.core' version='1.6.18'>
> <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tmatesoft.sqljet'
> version='1.0.7.t20110928_1718'>
> <artifact classifier='osgi.bundle' id='org.tmatesoft.svnkit'
> version='1.3.7.r8274_v20111206_1553'>
> I started looking at this because a materialize using the command line
> (buckminster headless) failed when I used 4.2, but worked when I did the
> same thing using 3.7.
>
> Here's an extract from my script that installs Buckminster headless -
> just the relevant part. The process is as described in Appendix A of the
> BuckyBook:
>
>
> repository_buckminster=http://download.eclipse.org/tools/buckminster/headless-${version}
>
>
> repository_cloudsmith=http://download.cloudsmith.com/buckminster/external-${version}
>
>
> #==========================================================
> # install the base headless product
> director -repository ${repository_buckminster} -destination
> ${install_dir} -profile Buckminster -installIU
> org.eclipse.buckminster.cmdline.product
>
> #==========================================================
> # install additional features into the just-installed Buckminster
> # org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature : The Core
> functionality
> # org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature : Headless PDE and
> JDT support.
> # org.eclipse.buckminster.git.headless.feature : Git
> # org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.headless.feature : Subclipse
>
> ${buckminster_command} install ${repository_buckminster}
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.headless.feature
> org.eclipse.buckminster.pde.headless.feature
> org.eclipse.buckminster.git.headless.feature
> ${buckminster_command} install ${repository_cloudsmith}
> org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.headless.feature
> Has anyone successfully used Buckminster headless 4.2 with the Subclipse
> adaptor?
>
> Thanks
> Matthew
>
>
>
Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #898712 is a reply to message #898581] Fri, 27 July 2012 10:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply. We have already moved quite a lot of our source to Git, but for various reasons we will still need access to subversion for some time to come.

As far as I can tell, Subclipse removed support for SVNKit only temporarily, because the delivery of SVNKit was late. They now support it again.

IDE
Into Eclipse 4.2 Juno IDE, I can install Buckminster and Buckminster Subclipse (v1.5), Subclipse (1.8), and SVNKit (1.7) - these versions are the ones which work with Subversion 1.7 format.

Headless
For Eclipse 4.2 Buckminster Headless, I can install Buckminster and Buckminster Subclipse, but as I indicated in my original post, SVNKit does not get installed (if you do this for Eclipse 3.7, SVNKit is installed). However, I was able to add SNVKit to my Buckminster Headless install as follows:
buckminster install http://eclipse.svnkit.com/1.7.x org.tmatesoft.svnkit
buckminster install http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.svnkit.feature

Now if I try and buckminster materialize a component from subversion, it fails in buckminster headless 4.2 (but works in buckminster headless 3.7, and in buckminster Eclipse IDE 4.2 and 3.7):

WARN:  Authorization infrastructure (org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth) not installed.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth.AuthorizationDatabase
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
        at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.getAuthClass(AuthorizationHandler.java:51)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.loadKeyring(AuthorizationHandler.java:72)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.getAuthorizationInfo(AuthorizationHandler.java:265)
        at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getAuthorizationInfo(Platform.java:625)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.EclipseSVNAuthenticationManager$KeyringAuthenticationProvider.requestClientAuthentication(EclipseSVNAuthenticationManager.java:71)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.DefaultSVNAuthenticationManager.getFirstAuthentication(DefaultSVNAuthenticationManager.java:162)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:579)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:287)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:275)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.performHttpRequest(DAVConnection.java:704)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.exchangeCapabilities(DAVConnection.java:627)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.open(DAVConnection.java:103)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.openConnection(DAVRepository.java:1016)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.getLatestRevision(DAVRepository.java:180)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnRepositoryAccess.getLocations(SvnRepositoryAccess.java:148)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.createRepositoryFor(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:45)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteList.run(SvnRemoteList.java:42)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteList.run(SvnRemoteList.java:34)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnOperationRunner.run(SvnOperationRunner.java:20)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperationFactory.run(SvnOperationFactory.java:1235)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperation.run(SvnOperation.java:291)
        at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl17.SVNClientImpl.list(SVNClientImpl.java:293)
        at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.list(AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java:425)
        at org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.getList(AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java:372)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.innerListFolder(SvnSession.java:459)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.getRootEntry(SvnSession.java:324)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.getRootEntry(SvnSession.java:1)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.subversion.GenericVersionFinder.getTrunk(GenericVersionFinder.java:97)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.version.AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.getBestTrunkMatch(AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.java:311)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.version.AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.getBestVersion(AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.java:150)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.Provider.findMatch(Provider.java:225)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.SearchPath.getProvider(SearchPath.java:100)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.ResourceMap.resolve(ResourceMap.java:333)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.ResourceMap.resolve(ResourceMap.java:252)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResourceMapResolver.innerResolve(ResourceMapResolver.java:218)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob.resolve(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:190)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob.run(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:87)
        at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob$NodeResolutionJob.run(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:44)
        at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)

It looks like org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth was removed in Eclipse 4.1 - see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=336129.

I guess that, pragmatically, we can continue to use Buckminster Headless 3.7, and use 4.2 in our IDE, so this is not a show-stopper. But it feels like it must be fixable for someone who is familiar with how it all works (that's not me, unfortunately). I can open a bugzilla, but should it be for SVNKit, Subclipse, or Buckminster? I'm not sure how they relate here.

Thanks
Matthew

Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #898730 is a reply to message #898712] Fri, 27 July 2012 11:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Henrik Lindberg is currently offline Henrik LindbergFriend
Thanks for all the investigation work! Please log an issue for
Buckminster for starters - it may be a packaging issue regarding
Buckminster headless. Thomas Hallgren needs to take a look - he is on
vacation right now.

- henrik

On 2012-27-07 12:16, Matthew Webber wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. We have already moved quite a lot of our source to
> Git, but for various reasons we will still need access to subversion for
> some time to come.
>
> As far as I can tell, Subclipse removed support for SVNKit only
> temporarily, because the delivery of SVNKit was late. They now support
> it again.
>
> IDE
> Into Eclipse 4.2 Juno IDE, I can install Buckminster and Buckminster
> Subclipse (v1.5), Subclipse (1.8), and SVNKit (1.7) - these versions are
> the ones which work with Subversion 1.7 format.
>
> Headless
> For Eclipse 4.2 Buckminster Headless, I can install Buckminster and
> Buckminster Subclipse, but as I indicated in my original post, SVNKit
> does not get installed (if you do this for Eclipse 3.7, SVNKit is
> installed). However, I was able to add SNVKit to my Buckminster Headless
> install as follows:
> buckminster install http://eclipse.svnkit.com/1.7.x org.tmatesoft.svnkit
> buckminster install http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.8.x
> org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.svnkit.feature
>
> Now if I try and buckminster materialize a component from subversion, it
> fails in buckminster headless 4.2 (but works in buckminster headless
> 3.7, and in buckminster Eclipse IDE 4.2 and 3.7):
>
> WARN: Authorization infrastructure
> (org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth) not installed.
> java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth.AuthorizationDatabase
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
>
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)
> at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
> at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:169)
> at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.getAuthClass(AuthorizationHandler.java:51)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.loadKeyring(AuthorizationHandler.java:72)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.AuthorizationHandler.getAuthorizationInfo(AuthorizationHandler.java:265)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.core.runtime.Platform.getAuthorizationInfo(Platform.java:625)
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.EclipseSVNAuthenticationManager$KeyringAuthenticationProvider.requestClientAuthentication(EclipseSVNAuthenticationManager.java:71)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc.DefaultSVNAuthenticationManager.getFirstAuthentication(DefaultSVNAuthenticationManager.java:162)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:579)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:287)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(HTTPConnection.java:275)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.performHttpRequest(DAVConnection.java:704)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.exchangeCapabilities(DAVConnection.java:627)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.open(DAVConnection.java:103)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.openConnection(DAVRepository.java:1016)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.getLatestRevision(DAVRepository.java:180)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.getRevisionNumber(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:118)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnRepositoryAccess.getLocations(SvnRepositoryAccess.java:148)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.ng.SvnNgRepositoryAccess.createRepositoryFor(SvnNgRepositoryAccess.java:45)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteList.run(SvnRemoteList.java:42)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.remote.SvnRemoteList.run(SvnRemoteList.java:34)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.wc2.SvnOperationRunner.run(SvnOperationRunner.java:20)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperationFactory.run(SvnOperationFactory.java:1235)
>
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.wc2.SvnOperation.run(SvnOperation.java:291)
> at
> org.tmatesoft.svn.core.javahl17.SVNClientImpl.list(SVNClientImpl.java:293)
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.list(AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java:425)
>
> at
> org.tigris.subversion.svnclientadapter.javahl.AbstractJhlClientAdapter.getList(AbstractJhlClientAdapter.java:372)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.innerListFolder(SvnSession.java:459)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.getRootEntry(SvnSession.java:324)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.subclipse.internal.SvnSession.getRootEntry(SvnSession.java:1)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.subversion.GenericVersionFinder.getTrunk(GenericVersionFinder.java:97)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.version.AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.getBestTrunkMatch(AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.java:311)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.version.AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.getBestVersion(AbstractSCCSVersionFinder.java:150)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.Provider.findMatch(Provider.java:225)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.SearchPath.getProvider(SearchPath.java:100)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.ResourceMap.resolve(ResourceMap.java:333)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.rmap.model.ResourceMap.resolve(ResourceMap.java:252)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResourceMapResolver.innerResolve(ResourceMapResolver.java:218)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob.resolve(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:190)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob.run(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:87)
>
> at
> org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.ResolverNodeWithJob$NodeResolutionJob.run(ResolverNodeWithJob.java:44)
>
> at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:54)
>
> It looks like org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth was removed in
> Eclipse 4.1 - see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=336129.
>
> I guess that, pragmatically, we can continue to use Buckminster Headless
> 3.7, and use 4.2 in our IDE, so this is not a show-stopper. But it feels
> like it must be fixable for someone who is familiar with how it all
> works (that's not me, unfortunately). I can open a bugzilla, but should
> it be for SVNKit, Subclipse, or Buckminster? I'm not sure how they
> relate here.
>
> Thanks
> Matthew
>
>
>
>
Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #899087 is a reply to message #898730] Mon, 30 July 2012 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386242 for this.

When he get a chance to look at it, Thomas Hallgren may be able to quickly determine whether or not it's just a package problem that can easily be resolved.

Matthew
Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #901192 is a reply to message #899087] Fri, 10 August 2012 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas Hallgren is currently offline Thomas HallgrenFriend
Hi Matthew,
this bug was fixed today. Please try it out and see if your problems are solved.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

On 2012-07-30 16:14, Matthew Webber wrote:
> I opened https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=386242 for this.
>
> When he get a chance to look at it, Thomas Hallgren may be able to quickly determine whether or not it's just a package
> problem that can easily be resolved.
>
> Matthew
>
Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #901777 is a reply to message #901192] Tue, 14 August 2012 14:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Thomas,
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it's still not working for me. I did a fresh install, and indeed SVNKit and friends are now all there.

However, I still get the error I mentioned in a previous post:
WARN:  Authorization infrastructure (org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility.auth) not installed.
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.core.internal.runtime.auth.AuthorizationDatabase
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
        (etc etc)

and the checkout from subversion fails.

Note that using Buckminster from the Juno IDE, with SVNKit, works fine.

So, I've reopened the bugzilla (sorry!). Let me know if there is any more information I can get you.

Matthew

Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #901778 is a reply to message #901777] Tue, 14 August 2012 14:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Additional info: this is with Subclipse.
Re: Missing SVNKit in headless Buckminster for Juno [message #901943 is a reply to message #901778] Wed, 15 August 2012 08:41 Go to previous message
Status: Thomas has published fix to the update site. I can confirm that the updated version fixes the problem.

Thank you for your quick response.
Matthew
Previous Topic: Jenkins Plugin auto-onstall failing
Next Topic:bin.excludes in build.properties is ignored
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:25:05 GMT 2024