Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » TestExec Command Not Working(Using testexec to run tests against HTML app)
TestExec Command Not Working [message #897619] Tue, 24 July 2012 18:50 Go to next message
Diane Mising name is currently offline Diane Mising nameFriend
I am having trouble getting the test executor to work. I have a HTML application, running in IE9 on a Windows 7 PC. We are using MySQL as the database.

Here is the command I am using. I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

testexec.exe -project "ACMS_Login" -version "1.0" -testsuite "Login" -server "localhost" -port "60000" -autconfig "acms@localhost" autid "ACMS" -datadir "D:\Jubula\data" -resultdir "D:\Jubula\results" -data "C:\...\Jubula Workspaces\ACMS" -language "en_US" -dbscheme "MySQL" -dbuser "username" -dbpw "pwd"

When I run this, I get "Wrong Parameter Usage". What am I missing? I have tried all kinds of things to no avail. Thanks for your help.
Re: TestExec Command Not Working [message #898288 is a reply to message #897619] Thu, 26 July 2012 06:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

It looks like you're using autconfig and autid - you only need one or the other (in your case, autconfig, because you are starting a Test Suite).
Full documentation on the parameters for the test executor is here.

HTH,
Alex
Re: TestExec Command Not Working [message #899083 is a reply to message #898288] Mon, 30 July 2012 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply. I removed the autid parameter, but I still get "Wrong Parameter Usage". I have reviewed the link you supplied and I have tried all kinds of things, but I still can't get it work. Do you notice anything else wrong?

Thanks.
Diane
Re: TestExec Command Not Working [message #899100 is a reply to message #898288] Mon, 30 July 2012 14:41 Go to previous message
I was able to figure out my problem. I needed to modify the dbscheme as my tech department had named it something other than MySQL. Thanks anyways for your help.

Diane
Previous Topic:Problem connecting to Embedded Database(H2)
Next Topic:Copy/paste test steps in stand-alone version 1.2
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:14:31 GMT 2024