Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Selecting my menu item in project's property page by default(Selecting my menu item in my project's property page by default)
Selecting my menu item in project's property page by default [message #897450] Tue, 24 July 2012 07:54
Sabir pasha is currently offline Sabir pashaFriend
Hi All ,
I have created my own nature Java based projects in eclipse and have added a property page for customising projects of my nature .
So here when i do a right click on my projects(my own natured) then in the Properties page the menu items for customising my projects are shown . But what I want to do here is that when i right click on my project it should always select my menu item in the property page irrespective of what was selected last, since in the properties page if the item (for ex :Resource ) was selected when the property page was last opened , then on opening the project page the item selected here is the last selected item (ie., Resource), SO what I want is that every time it should selecte my menu item in the property page and not the last selected one .
CAN this be done in eclipse ??? Is there any way to do that ?
Any help in this regard will be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Sabir
Previous Topic:Help me to install eclipse IDE
Next Topic:String externalization Wizard - Internal Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:58:30 GMT 2024