Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » what is the relationship between Dali and EclipseLink
what is the relationship between Dali and EclipseLink [message #896585] Thu, 19 July 2012 02:04 Go to next message
Missing name Mising name is currently offline Missing name Mising nameFriend
as captioned. Dali provided UI for implementing EclipseLink easier?
Also, I am using Helios, how to use Dali 3.2 without upgrade my eclipse to Juno?
my current WTP is attached.
  • Attachment: dali.jpg
    (Size: 152.56KB, Downloaded 456 times)
Re: what is the relationship between Dali and EclipseLink [message #896740 is a reply to message #896585] Thu, 19 July 2012 14:37 Go to previous message
Neil Hauge is currently offline Neil HaugeFriend
Yes, Dali provides a UI for EclipseLink which provides library management and easier configuration of EclipseLink extensions.

Using Dali 3.2 on Helios isn't a supported configuration, but if you wanted to try it out, the easiest way to do it would probably be to use the WTP update site and try to update your Dali software that comes in Helios to 3.2. This would end up updating much of WTP to 3.4. In fact it would probably best to update all of WTP to 3.4 in the process. This configuration would possibly work on a Helios base, but it is untested and may result in obvious and/or hard to diagnose problems.

http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/repository/juno/

Neil
Previous Topic:Eclipselink JPA named query not ignoring white spaces.
Next Topic:cannot use eclipselink 2.x
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 08:10:20 GMT 2024