Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Java EE 6 SDK for Mac(Java Enterprise Edition SDK)
Java EE 6 SDK for Mac [message #895438] Thu, 12 July 2012 21:53 Go to next message
samuel O. U. is currently offline samuel O. U.Friend
Good day all... Please I need help. I need to be able to install Java EE SDK on my mac to continue with my java studies and move from SE to EE. I have surfed the web all round as mch as i cld, been to oracle site, been to apple site and yet no way... i'm running the later version of mac os x lion on my 2011 macbook pro. Please I really need help as i don't know what else to do. Thanks
Re: Java EE 6 SDK for Mac [message #895439 is a reply to message #895438] Thu, 12 July 2012 22:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stephan Herrmann is currently offline Stephan HerrmannFriend
well, the beginning of a good request for help would be a clear description of a problem, no?

I don't see any of that in your post.

best,
Stephan
Re: Java EE 6 SDK for Mac [message #895444 is a reply to message #895439] Thu, 12 July 2012 23:10 Go to previous message
samuel O. U. is currently offline samuel O. U.Friend
Pls Sir... My problem is I can't find any "Java EE SDK" for mac. I was made to understand that I need this SDK for java enterprise edition. I've seen for windows and unix but unfortunately am running a mac os x lion and i've not been able to find one for my os. That's a problem for me Sir. and pls, i need help on this. Thank you.
Previous Topic:ECJ: Class names not verified for package-scope?
Next Topic:Access class files in \bin folder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:38:25 GMT 2024