Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Jubula on Eclipse 4.2 with e4 application
Jubula on Eclipse 4.2 with e4 application [message #894104] Fri, 06 July 2012 16:22 Go to next message
Robert Fach is currently offline Robert FachFriend
Hi,

I recently tested jubula on eclipse 4.2 with a e4 Application created by the integrated wizard. I integrated the jubula rcp plugin by using the IDE, I checked that it gets exported into the plugin folder and that its included in the config.ini - everything seems to be fine. However, the application seems to be unable to connect to the aut agent which runs locally. With rcp plugin projects created by the wizard everything works fine.

Is this setup not yet supported?

Thx for any help, please let me know if you need any further information.

Cheers Robert
Re: Jubula on Eclipse 4.2 with e4 application [message #894679 is a reply to message #894104] Tue, 10 July 2012 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

As Achim explained in this thread, we've got some positive results on testing AUTs with the compatibility layer so far, and haven't done much on the pure e4 applications yet. I'll reiterate his statement that if anyone is willing to help with the development of e4 testing, we are not too proud to accept their assistance Smile

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Jubula on Eclipse 4.2 with e4 application [message #895381 is a reply to message #894679] Thu, 12 July 2012 15:54 Go to previous message
Robert Fach is currently offline Robert FachFriend
Hi,

well, I'm more or less new to e4 applications so I'm not sure if I can support you... However, I'll try to have a look at your source and check if I'm able to get some understanding... Anyway thx for your help and for the time in supporting and developing the product...

Best regards,
Robert
Previous Topic:Jubula and passwords
Next Topic:Eclipse Testing Day 2012 - Registration Open!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 18:13:53 GMT 2024