Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Cannot move diagrams within a model(It seems impossible to drag & drop or cut & paste diagrams)
Cannot move diagrams within a model [message #893094] Mon, 02 July 2012 15:07 Go to next message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi,
It seems impossible to drag & drop or cut & paste diagrams in Papyrus (Build id: 20120620-1657, 0.9.0 on Windows Vista). Is this a known issue? I couldn't find a matching bug in the bug tracker.
Regards,
Ronan
Re: Cannot move diagrams within a model [message #893467 is a reply to message #893094] Wed, 04 July 2012 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arthur Daussy is currently offline Arthur DaussyFriend
Hi Ronan,
First of all what kind of diagram you trying to move? For example an activity diagram can not be moved without its corresponding Activity. There some other examples.
If you could be more precise I could tell you if this a bug or a normal behavior.

Regards,

Arthur Daussy
Re: Cannot move diagrams within a model [message #893823 is a reply to message #893094] Thu, 05 July 2012 15:07 Go to previous message
Ronan B is currently offline Ronan BFriend
Hi,
Sorry I was a bit vague there.

I would like to move some diagrams e.g. Class Diagram/Package Diagram/Requirement Diagram. It seems like they are stuck to a given package context. After having refactored the model package structure I would like to move the diagrams into their relevent package. Papyrus doesn't seem to allow this as I'm never allowed drop the diagrams elesewhere. This makes refactoring difficult.

Regards,
Ronan
Previous Topic:Edit domain of eclipse not providing the child nodes when product is exported
Next Topic:Working with a UML subset in Papyrus
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:24:58 GMT 2024