Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Is there solution for the composites unknown?(Jubula can't recognise some composite. What can I do for that? )
icon5.gif  Is there solution for the composites unknown? [message #889473] Tue, 19 June 2012 09:12 Go to next message
Zhongling HANG is currently offline Zhongling HANGFriend
When I try to realize a test with Jubula of creating a maven project and edit a diagram, I have some problems. Jubula can not recognise some composites. Is there any solution for that? I put the picture of the composites in the file attachment. Thank you very much!!!!index.php/fa/10337/0/
  • Attachment: 1.png
    (Size: 113.64KB, Downloaded 633 times)

Jubula, SWTBot
Re: Is there solution for the composites unknown? [message #889541 is a reply to message #889473] Tue, 19 June 2012 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

The first component looks very much just like a table, I would be surprised if it wasn't able to be mapped. The same applies for the palette (the second component) (though you should read the documentation on testing GEF applications to learn more about the specifics of that). Are you trying to record tests with the observation mode? If so, that could explain the behaviour - I'm aware of one problem with tables, and I know for a fact that the GEF components cannot be recorded. If you were previously using the observation mode, please try to collect the components using the object mapping mode. That's the preferred way of writing tests anyway, because they end up better and more maintainable / readable. Use the Cheat Sheets (startable from the help menu) to learn about specifying tests without the observation mode.

The third component is the scroll bar. These are not tested or recognized separately; if Jubula needs to scroll, it does Smile

Hope that helps,
Alex
Re: Is there solution for the composites unknown? [message #889606 is a reply to message #889541] Tue, 19 June 2012 12:01 Go to previous message
Zhongling HANG is currently offline Zhongling HANGFriend
Thank you very much. It helps me a lot. I just used the observation mode but it doesn't work out. I just started to use Jubula and I am going to try your way. Thanks a lot for your answer and your advise.

Jubula, SWTBot
Previous Topic:Adding language support to reused projects (unbound_modules_concrete / _rcp / _swt).
Next Topic:How to set up external Oracle database
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:43:31 GMT 2024