Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Custom Toolchain in PluginWizard(Extending buildProperties and buildDefinitions for custom entry and toolchains)
icon5.gif  Custom Toolchain in PluginWizard [message #888698] Mon, 18 June 2012 14:03
Matthias saihttaM is currently offline Matthias saihttaMFriend
hello,

im new in the eclipse community so here are some informations about me.
I am a young software developer (mainly c/c++) from germany and want to write a little plugin to extend eclipse with a custom toolchain for crosscompiler.

my plugin works and i get the right entry in the wizard by extending buildProperties and buildDefinitions like this how to's:

[start links as reference]
help.eclipse.org/indigo/index.jsp?topic=%2Forg.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv%2Fguide%2Fcdt_build_system%2Fwhats_new%2F4.0%2Fwhats_new_CBS_40.html

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ICurXmcAY48J:dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/msg10328.html+extension+point+buildartefacttype&cd=3&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a
[end links as reference]
now i have one problem:
my custom entry doesn't appears not in my buildproperty. it is just a subpoint in the list without any category and i dont understand why.

If i remove the extension point "buildDefinition" eclipse doesnt show any change and after adding the extension point - my custom category exist with a sample entry "empty project".

Now my question how can i add my custom project into my category?

sorry for bad english hope you understand.

best regards
matthias

p.s.:
Quote:
You cannot use links until you have posted more than 25 messages.

you must be kidding. I dont believe this - i try to write a partly acceptable question and you disallow using links?!

[Updated on: Mon, 18 June 2012 14:19]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Irrlicht and Eclipse
Next Topic:Pic builder
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 05:19:59 GMT 2024