Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Please file all bugs and support requests on eclipse.org.
Please file all bugs and support requests on eclipse.org. [message #10750] Wed, 17 December 2008 12:36 Go to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

I've checked in the source code into svn at eclipse.org. Most of the web
pages have been moved to http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot (thanks to Vitor).

The new source repository repository lives at
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /

Please file all bugs and support requests at bugs.eclipse.org and on the
newsgroup on eclipse.swtbot

-- Ketan
Re: Please file all bugs and support requests on eclipse.org. [message #12020 is a reply to message #10750] Fri, 19 December 2008 23:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Patel is currently offline Ketan PatelFriend
Messages: 68
Registered: July 2009
Member
Is it possible to get the repository to get listed at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/

Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:

> Hi,

> I've checked in the source code into svn at eclipse.org. Most of the web
> pages have been moved to http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot (thanks to Vitor).

> The new source repository repository lives at
> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /

> Please file all bugs and support requests at bugs.eclipse.org and on the
> newsgroup on eclipse.swtbot

> -- Ketan
Re: Please file all bugs and support requests on eclipse.org. [message #12033 is a reply to message #12020] Sat, 20 December 2008 05:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
I've filed a bug here https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=259430

Please add yourself to cc to be notified whenever this is completed,
expect this to happen after the holiday season.

-- Ketan

On 20/12/08 04:44, Ketan Patel wrote:
> Is it possible to get the repository to get listed at:
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/
>
> Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
>> I've checked in the source code into svn at eclipse.org. Most of the
>> web pages have been moved to http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot (thanks to
>> Vitor).
>
>> The new source repository repository lives at
>> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /
>
>> Please file all bugs and support requests at bugs.eclipse.org and on
>> the newsgroup on eclipse.swtbot
>
>> -- Ketan
>
>
Re: Please file all bugs and support requests on eclipse.org. [message #12123 is a reply to message #12033] Thu, 25 December 2008 09:16 Go to previous message
Ketan Padegaonkar is currently offline Ketan PadegaonkarFriend
Messages: 873
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
The nice guys over at atlassian have provided this:
http://fisheye2.atlassian.com/browse/swtbot

-- Ketan

On 20/12/08 11:08, Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:
> I've filed a bug here https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=259430
>
> Please add yourself to cc to be notified whenever this is completed,
> expect this to happen after the holiday season.
>
> -- Ketan
>
> On 20/12/08 04:44, Ketan Patel wrote:
>> Is it possible to get the repository to get listed at:
>> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/
>>
>> Ketan Padegaonkar wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>
>>> I've checked in the source code into svn at eclipse.org. Most of the
>>> web pages have been moved to http://wiki.eclipse.org/SWTBot (thanks to
>>> Vitor).
>>
>>> The new source repository repository lives at
>>> http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/technology/org.eclipse.swtbot /
>>
>>> Please file all bugs and support requests at bugs.eclipse.org and on
>>> the newsgroup on eclipse.swtbot
>>
>>> -- Ketan
>>
>>
>
Previous Topic:can SWTBot 2.0 test a wizard?
Next Topic:Suddenly apparition of menus
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Sep 27 23:36:56 GMT 2021

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01837 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top