Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [Texo] - Change package name in annotation model ?
[Texo] - Change package name in annotation model ? [message #886411] Thu, 14 June 2012 21:45 Go to next message
Cristiano Gavião is currently offline Cristiano GaviãoFriend
Hi,

I'm trying Texo (Juno RC4) and I got in doubt.

In my ecore, in the package NS URI I have a version number: http://c4biz.com/osht/model/1.0/types

This seems to be not good for texo because it uses it to create the package names.

Well, I tried to change the generated package in the "Model Gen Annotation" of the package. But don't resolved the problem because each child element has the old package name in the "Qualified Class Name".

Is there any way to change the package in annotation model once ?

thanks,

Cristiano

[Updated on: Thu, 14 June 2012 21:47]

Report message to a moderator

Re: [Texo] - Change package name in annotation model ? [message #886488 is a reply to message #886411] Fri, 15 June 2012 03:09 Go to previous message
Martin Taal is currently offline Martin TaalFriend
Hi Cristiano,
I think you have a fully specified annotations model then. The best is to start with an empty annotations model and only
annotate what needs to be changed, if an eclass does not have a gen annotation then the package name is taken from the
package annotation. So the easiest is just to delete all eclass gen annotations (if you don't need them for something
specific).

gr. Martin

On 06/14/2012 11:45 PM, Cristiano Gaviao wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying Texo (Juno RC4) and I got in doubt.
>
> In my ecore package NS URI I have a version number: http://c4biz.com/osht/model/1.0/types
> This seems to be not good for texo because it uses it to create the package names.
>
> Well, I tried to change the generated package in the "Model Gen Annotation" of the package. But don't resolved the
> problem because each child item has the old package name in the "Qualified Class Name".
>
> Is there any way to change the package in annotation model once ?
>
> thanks,
>
> Cristiano

--

With Regards, Martin Taal

Springsite/Elver.org
Office: Hardwareweg 4, 3821 BV Amersfoort
Postal: Nassaulaan 7, 3941 EC Doorn
The Netherlands
Cell: +31 (0)6 288 48 943
Tel: +31 (0)84 420 2397
Fax: +31 (0)84 225 9307
Mail: mtaal@xxxxxxxx - mtaal@xxxxxxxx
Web: www.springsite.com - www.elver.org
Previous Topic:problem with subpackages
Next Topic:[EOL] Delete the default group: Objects ??
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 11:02:44 GMT 2024