Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » A tool to evaluate expressions at runtime
A tool to evaluate expressions at runtime [message #885591] Wed, 13 June 2012 09:42 Go to next message
Andreas Hollmann is currently offline Andreas HollmannFriend
Hello,

A year ago I used a tool for evaluating of expressions at runtime in my RCP application. In That way I couild simply debug properties-testers.

My RCP application was started with extra tool-bundles which added a menu to running UI. With this menu I could open a dialog where custom expressions could be evaluate at runtime.

My problem is I can't remember the name of this tool and can't find it in Google. Does anybody know the name of the tool I'm talking about?

Best Regards
Andreas Hollmann
Re: A tool to evaluate expressions at runtime [message #899645 is a reply to message #885591] Wed, 01 August 2012 16:20 Go to previous message
Andrea Richiardi is currently offline Andrea RichiardiFriend
I am interested in such tool. It would be great to be able to evaluate your expressions right away without having to launch the client. But that of course mean loading the involved plugins (and contributions).

Let me know if you find something like that!

Thanks.
Previous Topic:How to perform an action after eclipse plugin is opened
Next Topic:Setting custom workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 22:58:17 GMT 2024