Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Null Pointer Exception(internal RCP error...)
Null Pointer Exception [message #885147] Tue, 12 June 2012 14:33 Go to next message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
I was modifying one of my tests because there were some changes in GUI I was testing, so I had to remap some objects to make my test work. Anyways, my test worked perfectly, but at the end I had the following error: java.lang.NullPointerException.
I checked the log for more details, but it did not tell me much. It only told me that there was an internal RCP error.

Does someone know what this means?

I appreciate the help in advance.

I have attached the log for more details
Re: Null Pointer Exception [message #885165 is a reply to message #885147] Tue, 12 June 2012 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Achim Loerke is currently offline Achim LoerkeFriend

This is a JFace bug which is sometimes triggered during icon rendering. You may inspect the bug here and you can vote on it to be fixed.
Re: Null Pointer Exception [message #885166 is a reply to message #885147] Tue, 12 June 2012 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hm,

This looks very much like the behaviour described here. If it's the error I think it is, then you probably also see red points instead of e.g. the decoration for central test data as well, right?

Re: Null Pointer Exception [message #885194 is a reply to message #885166] Tue, 12 June 2012 15:30 Go to previous message
Oscar Trejo-Soria is currently offline Oscar Trejo-SoriaFriend
The behavior described in those links are very similar, but I did note get any red points anywhere. In fact, I did not notice any change. That is why I was asking because for me everything seems fine.

Anyways, thanks for the info.
Previous Topic:RCP actions not observed
Next Topic:RCP recommended naming technique not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:56:32 GMT 2024