Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » Zest 1 to Zest 2 migration: GraphModelEntityFactory filtering behaviour(Zest 1 to Zest 2 migration: GraphModelEntityFactory filtering behaviour)
Zest 1 to Zest 2 migration: GraphModelEntityFactory filtering behaviour [message #877739] Sun, 27 May 2012 15:35 Go to next message
Thomas Bastian is currently offline Thomas BastianFriend
Hi,
I'm migrating an application from Zest 1 to Zest 2. Using org.eclipse.jface.viewers.ViewerFilter to return a subset of the model. In Zest 1, GraphModelEntityFactory used to add only nodes that were not filtered. In Zest 2, GraphModelEntityFactory adds all nodes from the model first (doBuildGraph() line 66).
Just curious to see if this is expected behaviour?
Thanks,
-Thomas

Re: Zest 1 to Zest 2 migration: GraphModelEntityFactory filtering behaviour [message #882436 is a reply to message #877739] Wed, 06 June 2012 13:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Hoellering is currently offline Frank HoelleringFriend
Hi!

I'm experiencing the same and I believe this is not the intended functionality.
I created a bugreport for that, see buzilla id 381852 (unfortunately system prevents me from posting links).

BR,
Frank
Re: Zest 1 to Zest 2 migration: GraphModelEntityFactory filtering behaviour [message #887974 is a reply to message #882436] Sun, 17 June 2012 13:03 Go to previous message
Thomas Bastian is currently offline Thomas BastianFriend
Thanks Frank for your answer! And also for reporting the bug.
Looks like it is fixed now. Cool.
Thanks,
-Thomas
Previous Topic:Dotted rectangle when selecting a shape.
Next Topic:Graphical Editor Selection of Edit Part
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:16:04 GMT 2024