Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » <<Allocate>> Stereotype between two SysML Ports
<<Allocate>> Stereotype between two SysML Ports [message #877037] Fri, 25 May 2012 19:02 Go to next message
Andrea Sindico is currently offline Andrea SindicoFriend

I would like to express an allocate relationship between the port of a block and another port of another block. To this end I have thought to stereotype a dependency relationship between the two ports.
However the <<Allocate>> stereotype does not appear among those applicable (<<allocated>> is in the applicable list but it is not the right one). I have read <<Allocate>> can be applied to UML::Abstractions and I have read in the UML Superstructure it is a kind of dependency used to this kind of semantics. As Abstraction is less generic than Dependency I can't apply <<allocate>> to Dependency, I understand it. But I can't see neither how to istantiate an Abstraction object in the model nor how to depict the <<allocate>> edge in the editor palette. It appears if I create a class diagram but it does not in SysML Block Diagrams.

Follow me on Twitter @andreasindico

Re: &lt;&lt;Allocate&gt;&gt; Stereotype between two SysML Ports [message #878081 is a reply to message #877037] Mon, 28 May 2012 13:32 Go to previous message
Alain Lavoie is currently offline Alain LavoieFriend
Andrea Sindico a écrit :
> I would like to express an allocate relationship between the port of a
You could try also the uml2 forum as this question covers the tool and
the underlying libraries.
Previous Topic:How to fusion / import a previous uml papyrus into a already existing papyrus uml model
Next Topic:How to create a new lang in OpaqueAction default list
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 01:28:53 GMT 2024