Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » graphicalViewer.reveal(editPart) draws over other views
graphicalViewer.reveal(editPart) draws over other views [message #859150] Fri, 27 April 2012 13:37 Go to next message
Cosmin Mogos is currently offline Cosmin MogosFriend
If the edit part to be revealed is far to the left or right the call to reveal draws over the adjacent views.

I'm using a header similar to RulerComposite to display sticy headers on top and left. Any suggestions as to where to hunt for the issue would be highly appreciated.

Minimizing and maximizing the eclipse window draws everything correctly.
Re: graphicalViewer.reveal(editPart) draws over other views [message #886188 is a reply to message #859150] Thu, 14 June 2012 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nicholas Karwath is currently offline Nicholas KarwathFriend
Same problem here. During ScrollingGraphicalViewer#reveal() the GEF editor draws vertically aside views and workbench. It happens only if the editpart to reveal is not visible on canvas (that's what reveal is for, i know). It seems to be sporadic Sad Nice but no solution: i can't reproduce it when my RCP window is maximized ...

Did you find any solution?

Edit: i upgrading a RCP from Eclipse 3.2.2 with GEF 3.2.0 to E3.7.2 with GEF 3.7.2 when facing this issue. With old versions there is no such problem.

[Updated on: Thu, 14 June 2012 12:12]

Report message to a moderator

Re: graphicalViewer.reveal(editPart) draws over other views [message #892512 is a reply to message #859150] Thu, 28 June 2012 13:56 Go to previous message
Nicholas Karwath is currently offline Nicholas KarwathFriend
Usage of FigureCanvas#scrollToX/Y does it without the over drawing.
Previous Topic:[Draw2D] Remove figure from layout calculation
Next Topic:View is not refreshing after model element has been removed & refreshChildren() called
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 07:18:25 GMT 2024