Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Can't Start Eclipse(Failed to Locate JNI shred library.)
Can't Start Eclipse [message #848847] Wed, 18 April 2012 16:27 Go to next message
Tristan Warren is currently offline Tristan WarrenFriend
When I start up Eclipse a message pops up telling me that it cannot locate the JNI shared library. I have got the 32bit JDK and 32bit Eclipse so that is not the problem I know where the file is that it is trying to locate but it is looking in the wrong place for it. I have tried moving the file so that it can find it but I cannot see the full file path name in the error message. I have searched for other options on the internet and nothing has come up. I have put up a picture of the error message with this problem. Any help would be welcome! Thanks.
  • Attachment: Eclipse.PNG
    (Size: 181.68KB, Downloaded 124 times)
Re: Can't Start Eclipse [message #848918 is a reply to message #848847] Wed, 18 April 2012 17:51 Go to previous message
Russell Bateman is currently offline Russell BatemanFriend

On 2012.04.18 10:27, Tristan Warren wrote:
> When I start up Eclipse a message pops up telling me that it cannot locate the JNI shared library. I have got the 32bit JDK and 32bit Eclipse so that is not the problem I know where the file is that it is trying to locate but it is looking in the wrong place for it. I have tried moving the file so that it can find it but I cannot see the full file path name in the error message. I have searched for other options on the internet and nothing has come up. I have put up a picture of the error message with this problem. Any help would be welcome! Thanks.

Please read http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse.ini, then if you still have
trouble, come back with the contents of eclipse.ini pasted in your question.
Previous Topic:Can I change the background color for embedded code?
Next Topic:Change Mouse Over Window Color? Hard to read
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 07:01:05 GMT 2024