Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » [SOLVED]Single source file no longer has syntax highlighting, code traversal features.
[SOLVED]Single source file no longer has syntax highlighting, code traversal features. [message #848813] Wed, 18 April 2012 15:47 Go to next message
alex t is currently offline alex tFriend
I am running Eclipse Indigo on Centos 5.7 working on a pretty large scale c++ Project. One of my central source files stopped getting any syntax highlighting. I also can no longer right click on an object and see the decleration, and it no longer highlights other occurrences of functions,objects etc... in the file. The file is fairly large (about 8300 lines) and the comments get highlighted, but nothing else

it is in the included resources of the project. I have done the standard close and reopen. reboot the pc etc.

I have to work through this file quite a bit so not having the eclipse features slows me down a bit.

[Updated on: Wed, 18 April 2012 16:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Single source file no longer has syntax highlighting, code traversal features. [message #848844 is a reply to message #848813] Wed, 18 April 2012 16:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
It seems like this isn't limited to one source file, I'm having this issue with any file >8000 lines of code
Re: Single source file no longer has syntax highlighting, code traversal features. [message #848845 is a reply to message #848844] Wed, 18 April 2012 16:26 Go to previous message
Aaaand the problem was scalability was turned on. My mistake.
Previous Topic:java
Next Topic:Download the org.eclipse.cdt.ui.tests project
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 03:40:13 GMT 2024