Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » Is there a way to disable Crossreference errors from UI completely?
Is there a way to disable Crossreference errors from UI completely? [message #841335] Wed, 11 April 2012 07:05 Go to next message
Mikko Korpela is currently offline Mikko KorpelaFriend
Hi,

How can I disable Crossreference errors from UI completely?

The DSL that I'm working with has a rather complex reference rules and we are planning to do a minimum viable product release to see if there is user pull for our editor. I'm not going to solve the related business logic now but later if there is need.. The references that are resolved have real value so I don't want to remove the references but only the errors from UI.

Cheers,
Mikko Korpela
Re: Is there a way to disable Crossreference errors from UI completely? [message #841369 is a reply to message #841335] Wed, 11 April 2012 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vlad Dumitrescu is currently offline Vlad DumitrescuFriend
Hi!

You have to override ILinkingDiagnosticMessageProvider and return null. Note that you must use the LazyLinker then, there is a bug in the Linker implementation that makes it crash. (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=375802)

regards,
Vlad
Re: Is there a way to disable Crossreference errors from UI completely? [message #841379 is a reply to message #841369] Wed, 11 April 2012 08:21 Go to previous message
Mikko Korpela is currently offline Mikko KorpelaFriend
Thanks!

Works like a charm!

Kind Regards,
Mikko
Previous Topic:Problem with 'Five simple steps...'
Next Topic:Xtext versions, sortBy and XBlockExpression
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 21:17:55 GMT 2024