Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » javascript Web Tracking Analytics and EPF Published Site(Web Analytics Tracking implementation with EPF 1.5.1.3 issues)
icon3.gif  javascript Web Tracking Analytics and EPF Published Site [message #840051] Mon, 09 April 2012 15:57 Go to next message
Alejandro Z. is currently offline Alejandro Z.Friend
Hi!

Since my published processes site is widely used by my colleagues, collecting usage analytics became a necessity in order to improve Its layout and content as much as possible.

So im implementing a tool to track its Web Analytics Usage. The problem here is that the javascript code provided by the tool that needs to be inserted in the HTML of the published site, needs to be in the <HEAD> section and since the EPF published page provides a frame based site I cant seem to put it in another place than inside the <BODY> section, resulting in fake and an enourmous of not so useful information.

So:

1. There's a way to insert javascript code inside de <HEAD> sections of the EPF generated site?

Regards,

Alejandro.
Re: javascript Web Tracking Analytics and EPF Published Site [message #840756 is a reply to message #840051] Tue, 10 April 2012 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Onno van der Straaten is currently offline Onno van der StraatenFriend
You can customize by changing EPF. See for example a previous discussion. I can't post links so you have replaces spaces with slashed to get valid url http: dev.eclipse.org mhonarc lists epf-devmsg03848.html
Re: javascript Web Tracking Analytics and EPF Published Site [message #840761 is a reply to message #840756] Tue, 10 April 2012 13:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alejandro Z. is currently offline Alejandro Z.Friend
Sorry but the given address (slashed in spaces) arrives to a 404 Not Found. Is that link correct?

Thanks.
Re: javascript Web Tracking Analytics and EPF Published Site [message #915894 is a reply to message #840051] Tue, 18 September 2012 07:08 Go to previous message
Gabriel Hu is currently offline Gabriel HuFriend
Hi Alejandro,
The generators of the html pages are in the folder:
epf-composer-1.5.1.4-win32\epf-composer\plugins\org.eclipse.epf.publish.layout_1.5.0.v20120521-1118\layout\xsl
You can insert the java script in what xls you are interested to track.
I use piwik and is working perfect.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 September 2012 10:57]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:How to publish Version Information in html formt
Next Topic:Geometic Shape Link
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:42:36 GMT 2024