|Combobox is closed soon in the Property view in WPE [message #836322]
||Wed, 04 April 2012 10:54
| satoshi kobayashi
Registered: April 2012
When I choose a control and change its property in the property view,|
some of the combobox will be closeed as soon as I open it.
I would appreciate it very much if somebody tell me how to fix it.
The problem will be shown in the following case:
1. Create a new Dynamic Web project.
2. Create a JSP file and open it with WPE.
3. Place a button control from palette to the graphical editor.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select the control's attribute in property view to activate the cell editor(I chose lang attribute)
2. Then, quickly open the combo box. (within approximately 1 sec, in my environment)
The combo box loses its focus quickly before allowing the user to set a selection.
If I wait a little bit for the cell editor to finish its activation, then the
drop down menu stays as expected when I click on the drop down button.
The cause of this problem I guess is somewhat related to the forcefocus method
that is called in the last part of activate of the cell editor, which is:
Thanks in advance.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01568 seconds