Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Visual Editor (VE) » VE Examples don't seem to work for me
VE Examples don't seem to work for me [message #102048] Thu, 11 August 2005 18:43 Go to next message
hung is currently offline hungFriend
Hello,
I have read the tutorial from this website :

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E /org.eclipse.ve.examples/org.eclipse.ve.example.customwidget /WebContent/index.html

and have downloaded the whole example (from the link at the bottom of this tutorial). When I insert
this custom composite, I do not see the image and the text "VE rules". Does anyone know if this
should work? Thanks.
Re: VE Examples don't seem to work for me [message #102063 is a reply to message #102048] Thu, 11 August 2005 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hung wrote:

> Hello,
> I have read the tutorial from this website :
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E /org.eclipse.ve.examples/org.eclipse.ve.example.customwidget /WebContent/index.html
>
>
> and have downloaded the whole example (from the link at the bottom of
> this tutorial). When I insert this custom composite, I do not see the
> image and the text "VE rules". Does anyone know if this should work?
> Thanks.

Please ignore this, I was able to get it to work, just some classpath problem. Thanks.
Re: VE Examples don't seem to work for me [message #108999 is a reply to message #102048] Wed, 05 October 2005 14:17 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: muiz.163.com

Hi,Hung.
I got the same problem as you saw before, but I don't know how to resolve this problem(just some classpath problem). Can you help me?
My email is muiz@163.com
Thanks in advance!
Re: VE Examples don't seem to work for me [message #610257 is a reply to message #102048] Thu, 11 August 2005 19:22 Go to previous message
Hung wrote:

> Hello,
> I have read the tutorial from this website :
>
> http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/indextools.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E /org.eclipse.ve.examples/org.eclipse.ve.example.customwidget /WebContent/index.html
>
>
> and have downloaded the whole example (from the link at the bottom of
> this tutorial). When I insert this custom composite, I do not see the
> image and the text "VE rules". Does anyone know if this should work?
> Thanks.

Please ignore this, I was able to get it to work, just some classpath problem. Thanks.
Re: VE Examples don't seem to work for me [message #610934 is a reply to message #102048] Wed, 05 October 2005 14:17 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: muiz.163.com

Hi,Hung.
I got the same problem as you saw before, but I don't know how to resolve this problem(just some classpath problem). Can you help me?
My email is muiz@163.com
Thanks in advance!
Previous Topic:[FAQ] Update General question 1
Next Topic:Feedback/Ideas
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 06:38:45 GMT 2024