Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » [ATL] The generate atl plugin works differently from atl configuration
[ATL] The generate atl plugin works differently from atl configuration [message #826117] Wed, 21 March 2012 17:32 Go to next message
_md2_ on Forum is currently offline _md2_ on ForumFriend
Hi all,
I have realized an ATL trasformation.
I checked the results of transformation with the ATL configuration. It works correctly and the models are consistent with their meta models.
Now I'm making the plugin to perform this transformation using ATL wizard Plugin. When I run the transformation using the plugin, it produces an empty model(only the root child is appended). There are some properties to be specified in the .proprierties file? There may be errors in the transformation? (sounds strange, I repeat that launched with ATL configuration returns it return accurate and conform model)

# ==============================================================================
# Diff2EcoreDiff2 properties
# ==============================================================================

# ATL modules: if several, by order of superimposition (the latter ones overrides the former ones)
Diff2EcoreDiff2.modules = Diff2EcoreDiff2.atl

# Metamodels paths or nsUris
Diff2EcoreDiff2.metamodels.diff = Diff2EcoreDiff2.metamodels.EcoreDiff = platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.m2m.atl.EMFCompare2EcoreDiff/src/MetaModel/diff.ecore
Diff2EcoreDiff2.metamodels.EcoreDiff = platform:/plugin/org.eclipse.m2m.atl.EMFCompare2EcoreDiff/src/MetaModel/EcoreDiff.ecore
# Libraries paths

# ATL Launching options
#Diff2EcoreDiff2.options.allowInterModelReferences = false
Diff2EcoreDiff2.options.supportUML2Stereotypes = false
Diff2EcoreDiff2.options.printExecutionTime = false
Diff2EcoreDiff2.options.OPTION_CONTENT_TYPE = false
Diff2EcoreDiff2.options.step = false

PS: this transformation needs to inter-model references
Re: [ATL] The generate atl plugin works differently from atl configuration [message #827358 is a reply to message #826117] Fri, 23 March 2012 08:06 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

This is an ATL question... but you are on the M2T (Model-to-text) forum, while ATL is an M2M (Model-to-model) tool. The ATL team might find find your question even here, but you should post it on the correct forum anyway : http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/f/23/ .

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:[Acceleo] OO-semantics of templates
Next Topic:Stereotype Problems
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:18:53 GMT 2024