Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » ServerTools (WTP) » In Indigo, Javsascript validator no longer checking for undefined functions?(Javascript Validation)
In Indigo, Javsascript validator no longer checking for undefined functions? [message #825524] Tue, 20 March 2012 23:55 Go to next message
Dorothy Gantenbein is currently offline Dorothy GantenbeinFriend
Previously, I was using the Javascript Development Tools 1.2.3 in Helios. For my static web project, I had semantic javascript validation turned on. I was seeing errors like "The function showHint1() is undefined for the type AM."

After upgrading to Indigo and using the Javascript Development Tools 1.3.2 and validating the same Javascript project, the undefined function is not found.

Comparing the JavaScript | Validation | Errors/Warnings Preferences between Helios and Indigo, there is a Resolution selection in Helios for unresolved types, fields and methods. In Indigo for the same preferences area, there is no Resolution section.

Is there further configuration for Indigo that I am missing or has the unresolved function validation been removed?

Thanks...
Dorothy
Re: In Indigo, Javsascript validator no longer checking for undefined functions? [message #826109 is a reply to message #825524] Wed, 21 March 2012 17:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nitin Dahyabhai is currently offline Nitin DahyabhaiFriend

It was removed. See https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=346960#c1 .

_
Nitin Dahyabhai
Eclipse Web Tools Platform
Re: In Indigo, Javsascript validator no longer checking for undefined functions? [message #826127 is a reply to message #826109] Wed, 21 March 2012 17:44 Go to previous message
Dorothy Gantenbein is currently offline Dorothy GantenbeinFriend
Thanks for the reply.
Previous Topic:How to run jQuery in Eclipse?
Next Topic:WTP 3.4M6 p2 ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:09:09 GMT 2024