Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse project properties(How to clean the properties of Eclipse C++ project when importing the project)
Eclipse project properties [message #824984] Tue, 20 March 2012 10:19 Go to next message
Amita Shrestha is currently offline Amita ShresthaFriend
Dear all,
I am using eclipse for C++ development and I use qt library too. All my projects are running in one computer. Now I have updated my computer to windows 7. I installed everything again and I want to use the same Eclipse workspace (which was in D drive).

Now the problem is, I have cleaned all the properties of Eclipse but still it somehow remembers all old PATH and projects does not compile. However, if I create new project then it works.

Sorry if I am asking stupid question, but it would be great if someone could let me know how to clean these things from workspace or project.

Thak you very much in advance.
Amita
Re: Eclipse project properties [message #825861 is a reply to message #824984] Wed, 21 March 2012 10:52 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
You cannot transfer the complete workspace from one place to another. You should export your project from the old workspace and then import it into the new one.

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:Cannot run program "make":The system cannot find the file specified
Next Topic:Create a C++ project in workspace programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 06:20:59 GMT 2024