Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Problem with Cmake generated project(I create with cMake an external makefile and project files. But eclipse plugin are not see it)
Problem with Cmake generated project [message #823613] Sun, 18 March 2012 16:04 Go to next message
Roman Zhukov is currently offline Roman ZhukovFriend
I created with cMake an external makefile and project files. But eclipse plugin not see it. I use avr-eclipse plugin (to program embedded software for microcontrollers AVR). When I create a new cross-compile project everything OK. Built-in tools of avr-eclipse plug-in work with it. But when I import a cMake generated project i can't use avr-eclipse plug-in. So, I can't debug, upload HEX and simulate my code. Is it a terrible problem with Eclipse architecture or maybe I don't know the magic way to make it workable?
Re: Problem with Cmake generated project [message #827638 is a reply to message #823613] Fri, 23 March 2012 15:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Everybody don't know how to solve this problem? Maybe I am wrong, but is it an official forum of eclipse users and DEVELOPERS? If developers of eclipse and AVR plug-in don't know the way of problem solving, how do we use this IDE? It is very terrible.
Re: Problem with Cmake generated project [message #827665 is a reply to message #827638] Fri, 23 March 2012 16:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also the Eclipse haven't any tool to convert my project to AVR plug-in project. A try to convert cMake generated project to C/C++ Eclipse project. But effect is equal to zero. So the problem is actual. I can't use Eclipse plug-in tools to work with cMake generated project.
Re: Problem with Cmake generated project [message #829396 is a reply to message #827665] Mon, 26 March 2012 08:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
A lot of people use successfully cMake generated project and Eclipse CDT. However, I am not sure what the AVR-plugin needs. You have to ask the AVR developers (here is the forum for the official CDT plugins only).

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Re: Problem with Cmake generated project [message #830596 is a reply to message #829396] Tue, 27 March 2012 21:21 Go to previous message
I try to use convert tools in new Indigo version. There is not any result. But, i have already soldevd many tasks, which AVR-eclipse plugin must do. So, you can read the article about in my site robot-develop.org. The article was written on russian language, but there is a google tool to translate it, built in at the top of right corner.
Previous Topic:C/C++ Editor Disappeared
Next Topic:Advice on a stable CDT
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:00:10 GMT 2024