Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Changing Eclipse examples
Changing Eclipse examples [message #816041] Thu, 08 March 2012 10:52 Go to next message
Marjolein Kostelijk is currently offline Marjolein KostelijkFriend
Hi everyone,

So, I'm new to Eclipse, and I'm not sure whether I'm in the right area, but here goes:

I want to change the Eclipse example TouchTail to fit in my project. Right now, it is very busy and colourful, and I want it to be peaceful, thus slow, and I want to change the colours. I tried changing some numbers but I have absolutely no idea what I am doing - I have some experience with programming, but barely worth mentioning..
So I want those tails to move at about 20px/s, do you think that is possible? And how should I change the code to achieve this? And where can I change the colours?

Thanks in advance!

Marjolein
Re: Changing Eclipse examples [message #816062 is a reply to message #816041] Thu, 08 March 2012 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Allright the colours are fixed, sort of! Now it only needs to be a lot slower...
Re: Changing Eclipse examples [message #816990 is a reply to message #816062] Fri, 09 March 2012 13:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Still no one?
Ok, ehm.. Now I need to, when I start the animation, the tails should already be there and floating around, some sort of steady loop. When the mouse is clicked, the program quits one tail's loop. The rest of the tails keep floating. That one tail jiggles to the point of interaction.
Anyone?
Re: Changing Eclipse examples [message #817278 is a reply to message #816990] Fri, 09 March 2012 22:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
David Wegener is currently offline David WegenerFriend
I think you might be on the wrong forum site. These forums are for questions related to the Eclipse platform provided from eclipse.org and for the additional features provided by the Eclipse organization. I've never heard of anything called TouchTail related to Eclipse. A quick Google search only appears to reference a google code project called mt4j which isn't an Eclipse project.
Re: Changing Eclipse examples [message #817903 is a reply to message #817278] Sat, 10 March 2012 21:16 Go to previous message
Oh.
Previous Topic:Debug global variables
Next Topic:Where can I get Xtext 1.0.1 (to run axdt on Linux)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 14:08:20 GMT 2024