Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » JPA Diagram Editor and JEE INDIGO error.(How enabled JPA Diagram Editor for JEE INDIGO?)
JPA Diagram Editor and JEE INDIGO error. [message #815169] Wed, 07 March 2012 10:06 Go to next message
Oscar Vasquez is currently offline Oscar VasquezFriend
I have eclipse JEE Indigo SR2 package(Windows 7 and XP), but i don't see JPA Diagram Editor, is necesary enabled?, how?, My JPA Project display JPA Tools: "Generate Entiees from Tables" and "Generate Tables from Entities"...but not see "JPA Diagran Edit" ...why?

I attached my screens

Thanks!.
  • Attachment: Doc1.pdf
    (Size: 345.96KB, Downloaded 695 times)
Re: JPA Diagram Editor and JEE INDIGO error. [message #815233 is a reply to message #815169] Wed, 07 March 2012 11:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Petya Sabeva is currently offline Petya SabevaFriend
Hi Oscar,

just go to Help -> Install New Software... and from the dropdown list of available update sites select the one for the Eclipse Web Tools Platform. After that expand the "Web Tools Platform (WTP) 3.3.2" category and select the "Dali Java Persistence Tools - JPA Diagram Editor" installable unit. Continue with the installation wizard. After the restart of the IDE, you shall be able to use the JPA Diagram Editor.

Regards,
Petya
Re: JPA Diagram Editor and JEE INDIGO error. [message #815411 is a reply to message #815233] Wed, 07 March 2012 16:20 Go to previous message
Oscar Vasquez is currently offline Oscar VasquezFriend
hooo...is ok!!! Shocked , Thanks Petya.
Previous Topic:NPE in Indigo SR2 when adding JPA facet
Next Topic:Calls to ClasspathHelper in JPA facet install delegate
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 03:10:40 GMT 2024