Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Problems running java application MAC OSX Lion(Java application doesn't run inside Elipse, MAC OSX 3.7.2)
Problems running java application MAC OSX Lion [message #809078] Tue, 28 February 2012 13:04
Cesar Quinteiro is currently offline Cesar QuinteiroFriend
In a MAC OSX Lion, 10.7.3 Java 1.6 (update 1)
I try to run a Java Aplication, also a Server runtime, and since a few days, doesn't go (before was working with out problem) , I try in 3 diferent instalations, one Helios, another Indigo, and another fresh copy of indigo from another MAC where is working fine, and I get always the same problem:

If I try to run a Tomcat 7.0 runtime, nothing apears in the console, and after some time I get a error of timeout, If I run the tomcat from terminal (out of eclipse) it seams to work

If I try to run any Java Swing application, nothing apears, also the console is empty, but if I check in the task manager I can see that a Java instance is running. and I get a new instance each time that I run the java Application. All this intances desapear when I close eclipse.

I already reinstall Java 1.6 (update 1) and repair permisions of system disk

If I try to debug any of the apps, in the error log I can see the error:

Cannot connect to VM
com.sun.jdi.connect.TransportTimeoutException

[Updated on: Wed, 29 February 2012 15:44]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Creating file at Common location in plugin
Next Topic:How are Quick Fix Proposals ordered in Quick Fix Dialog (or hover)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:26:55 GMT 2024