Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file(classes are not included inside the .exp file)
JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file [message #806020] Fri, 24 February 2012 12:44 Go to next message
Eglantine Houdart is currently offline Eglantine HoudartFriend
Hi,

I develop applets on java card with eclipse JCDE.
There are two packages. The first one contains a class extends Applet, an interface extends Shareable and another class implementing the interface.
The second package contains a class importing a class from the first package.
I generate without problem the CAP, EXP and IJC file of the first package. But, I have a problem when I want to generate the CAP EXP and IJC files of the second package.
Here is the error message:
error: test2.serializable: class version0.version0SIO not found in export file version0.exp.
The class I used by importation from the first package is not found in the .EXP of the first package. I do not know why.
Have you ever encountered this problem and how solve it.
Thanks very much in advance for your answer.
Eglantine
Re: JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file [message #846669 is a reply to message #806020] Mon, 16 April 2012 15:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luca apicella is currently offline luca apicellaFriend
Hi,

I have trouble witjh this message : error: wallet.Wallet: unsupported class file format of version 50.0.

I am using these configuration: Eclipse Version: 3.3.2, eclipse-jcde 1.0`s plugin into eclipse plugin directory and java_card_kit-2_2_2. So, I use EclipseJCDE(i just installed and do the commands given in this site. i can build the WRITE/READ applet. When I use "Java Card" menu item and select "Convert". This error message is sent to console window of eclipse ide.

What can be the reason(s)?

thanks LUCA Razz
Re: JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file [message #847355 is a reply to message #846669] Tue, 17 April 2012 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eglantine Houdart is currently offline Eglantine HoudartFriend
Hi,

This means that the java version is not the good one. The java version which is supported is the 1.5 or less.
I think I have had the problem and, if I well remember, I have changed the properties of my project.
1/ go on your project directory on eclipse and right click.
2/ Open "Properties", the last one of the proposed "option"
3/ go on "Java Compiler"
4/ Choose "Enable project specific settings" and chosse the folowing options:
- "compiler compilance level" : 1.4
- "Generated class files compatibility": CLDC 1.1
- "Source compatibility": 1.3
and do not change the another options.
Eglantine
Re: JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file [message #847463 is a reply to message #847355] Tue, 17 April 2012 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
luca apicella is currently offline luca apicellaFriend
thanks for your detailed answer!! I have the files .CAP, .EXP, .JCA now!!!
I tested the code, to writes and reads data from a smart card, with JCWDE and everything is ok. Now I should install the applet into the smart card but I do not know how to do Sad . Could you help me again? thanks LUCA
Re: JAVA CARD - Eclipse JCDE. generation of the CAP file [message #1767260 is a reply to message #806020] Tue, 04 July 2017 09:28 Go to previous message
Yoel Paskayoga is currently offline Yoel PaskayogaFriend
Hi Eglantine Houdart,

Quote:
Hi,

I develop applets on java card with eclipse JCDE.
There are two packages. The first one contains a class extends Applet, an interface extends Shareable and another class implementing the interface.
The second package contains a class importing a class from the first package.
I generate without problem the CAP, EXP and IJC file of the first package. But, I have a problem when I want to generate the CAP EXP and IJC files of the second package.
Here is the error message:
error: test2.serializable: class version0.version0SIO not found in export file version0.exp.
The class I used by importation from the first package is not found in the .EXP of the first package. I do not know why.
Have you ever encountered this problem and how solve it.
Thanks very much in advance for your answer.
Eglantine

I have the same problem and still not found the right answer yet, have you found the solution about this?

Thanks

Yoel
Previous Topic:The Queer Forms and Words for a Programming Language
Next Topic:a problem about transfer eclipse.org's site to our intranet
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:46:27 GMT 2024