| Color problem in comparison editor using Aptana plugin [message #797552]
||Mon, 13 February 2012 16:26
|| Bernard TREMBLAY
Registered: January 2012
Location: Paris, FRANCE
The Aptana main editor default theme function without problem (edit : php, js,css, smarty, html), but when using the "Comparison" at each other the colours FG and BG are wrong making the configuration unusable.
You have here detailed informations. The main questions seems to be :
- Is the comparison editor Aptana ? the parameters for Comparison seems to be in "general ECLIPSE", the colours too.
- If first point is true, how the colours of Aptana editor theme are applied to the comparison editor
- If first point here is false, then why the comparison general parameters of ECLIPSE seems to be set in "general"
The consequences are :
- Main text elements of basic syntax are written black on black
- It seems that there is no immediate understandable parameter to define the colour of items that are not into the list of colour defined text objects in Aptana
- The colours in ECLIPSE:General:Comparison(in panel : colours) have no effect
I feel lost.
In these for the moment I have a not workaround situation while using the "Text compare" because I could not find how two change the color of elements which have the same color as background "black".
First analysis :
When black background is used, as the comparison mode uses black as default color for many elements they are hidden. I made some test with a variant grey background to find the elements, it obviously can't be used for normal use.
Where are the template definition for "comparison mode" seems the main question ?
The minimum to reach is that the black ForeGround coloured elements (defined surely for white background) become white with a black background.
Complements of Elements of analysis : The changes on other elements are taken in account in comparison mode (and obviously in edit mode which functions normally), but the elements that are not taken in account in comparison mode are black by default. So I look at a default colour for not held elements, I could not find such an item. The default values that I found, and that I declared FG white, have no effect.
Thanks for help.
Aptana Studio 3.0.7 No changes done to default parameters context : Php black elements in compare mode : vars; functions calls; names; syntax base; hold elements : text; keywords (var, function, parent, class, extends, array, empty....); comments
[Updated on: Mon, 13 February 2012 16:34]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.03042 seconds