Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Eclipse Platform » PropertyDescriptor with Combobox and String values
PropertyDescriptor with Combobox and String values [message #792899] Tue, 07 February 2012 14:50
David Gonzalez is currently offline David GonzalezFriend
Hi there,

first, I'm not sure if this is the place to ask this question. Sorry if I'm wrong here.

My problem is that I want to use a PropertyDescriptor in Eclipse Properties View that provides a Combobox. The only possibility is the ComboBoxPropertyDescriptor which looks like what I want but doesn't work for me. This PropertyDescriptor returns integer values for the position of the chosen value instead of the value itself. For my case I need the value chosen in the combobox because I don't have the possibility to use this index.

An other subclass of PropertyDescriptor is EnumeratedStringPropertyDescriptor and this class behaved exactly as I described before. It gives me the value of the selection I made. However, there is a problem: Discouraged access.

Why is this property descriptor not accessible?

Greets
Previous Topic:how to refresh non-IResource folder in project explorer view
Next Topic:Problem running app with multiple versions of the same bundle selected
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 13:23:40 GMT 2024