Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » How can i link between 2 class diagrams?(..so that if i click on a link of object in main diagram i get centered onto object instance in another class diagram?)
How can i link between 2 class diagrams? [message #792774] Tue, 07 February 2012 11:52 Go to next message
B Simpson is currently offline B SimpsonFriend
hello,
is that even possible [see topic]?
my goal is to create something like a DB schema but have the object instances in another class diagram so they won't clog up my main diagram.
Re: How can i link between 2 class diagrams? [message #792901 is a reply to message #792774] Tue, 07 February 2012 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Camille Letavernier is currently offline Camille LetavernierFriend
Hello,

Even if you have more than one diagram in your model, they actually share the same semantic model. A Diagram is only a view of a model. So, you can always refer to a class from the first diagram in your second diagram.

If you have two different models (i.e. two sets of di/uml/notation files), you need to import the class model from the object model, via the "Import package from workspace" menu in the ModelExplorer.

Camille Letavernier
Re: How can i link between 2 class diagrams? [message #816837 is a reply to message #792901] Fri, 09 March 2012 10:17 Go to previous message
Konstantin Batrun is currently offline Konstantin BatrunFriend
Hi,
would this work with two SysML block definition diagrams (or I'd better ask how can I do this if it's possible, "Import package from workspace" did not worked)

thanks in advance
Previous Topic:Property edition not supported in Profiles ?
Next Topic:icons and shapes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:16:43 GMT 2024