Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Eclipse Process Manager (Stardust) » How to configure Data Source for Stardust pre-defined reports in Tomcat and MySQL environment
How to configure Data Source for Stardust pre-defined reports in Tomcat and MySQL environment [message #789016] Thu, 02 February 2012 14:02 Go to next message
Ganesh Lawande is currently offline Ganesh LawandeFriend
I am trying to deploy Stardust to Tomcat and MySQL environment and would like to ask you how to DS for configure pre-defined reports in
Tomcat and MySQL environment.

The following is the excerpt of the file.
I think HOME property entry for ag.carnot.oda.processdatabase is fine, but I didn't know what the property value for ag.carnot.oda.processmodel should be. (it has a wrong value...)

<oda-data-source extensionID="ag.carnot.oda.processdatabase" name="CARNOT Process Database" id="6">
<property name="HOME">;;java:/AuditTrail.DataSource;com.mysql.jdbc.Driver;jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ipp;ipp;I/M0BgPtZeNWhGFUnu3G1w==;ipp;ag.carnot.reporting.common.calendarBasedWorktimeCalculator;ipp;</property>
</oda-data-source>
<oda-data-source extensionID="ag.carnot.oda.processmodel" name="CARNOT Process Model" id="271">
<property name="HOME">;java:/AuditTrail.DataSource|com.mysql.jdbc.Driver|jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/ipp|ipp|I/M0BgPtZeNWhGFUnu3G1w==|ipp|ag.carnot.reporting.common.calendarBasedWorktimeCalculator|ipp</property>
</oda-data-source>
Re: How to configure Data Source for Stardust pre-defined reports in Tomcat and MySQL environment [message #789020 is a reply to message #789016] Thu, 02 February 2012 14:04 Go to previous message
Ganesh Lawande is currently offline Ganesh LawandeFriend
I could get this working with following changes. If need to connect to any other database than MySQL, then use driver name and URL values accordingly.

1. Add the following entry in your tomcat's server.xml.

<Resource type="javax.sql.DataSource" name="AuditTrail.DataSource2"
auth="Container" url="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/carnot60[/url]" username="root"
password="root" defaultAutoCommit="false" driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"
maxIdle="10" maxActive="50" maxWait="5000" />

2. Please replace your your CARNOT-ds-library.rptlibrary file with enclosed file. The change is given below; where carnot60 is my schema name, and carnot is db user name and NsT7mq/o6Dg= is hashed password which is "ag"

So if you have username and pwd as carnot/ag, then only change you will need is schema name. Let us know if this works for you.

<data-sources>
<oda-data-source extensionID="ag.carnot.oda.processdatabase" name="CARNOT Process Database" id="6">
<property name="HOME">;;java:comp/env/jdbc/AuditTrail.DataSource2;com.mysql.jdbc.Driver;jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/carnot60;carnot;NsT7mq/o6Dg=;;;carnot60;</property>
</oda-data-source>
<oda-data-source extensionID="ag.carnot.oda.processmodel" name="CARNOT Process Model" id="271">
<property name="HOME">;java:comp/env/jdbc/AuditTrail.DataSource2|ag.carnot.reporting.worktime.CalendarBasedWorktimeCalculator</property>
</oda-data-source>
<oda-data-source extensionID="ag.carnot.oda.parameters.data.source" name="Parameters DataSource" id="272"/>
</data-sources>

[Updated on: Fri, 03 February 2012 08:09]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Rollback after ActivityInstanceQuery
Next Topic:EJB Timer Service is not available when deploying on WAS 7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:51:55 GMT 2024