Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Problems using cm-properties in Gemini blueprint
Problems using cm-properties in Gemini blueprint [message #788992] Thu, 02 February 2012 13:27 Go to next message
Jan Stamer is currently offline Jan StamerFriend
Hi All,

I can not get the cm-properties working in Gemini blueprint. I would like to configure cm-properties in combination with a propertyPlaceholderConfigurer.

Yet I get exceptions once I try using the element osgix:cm-properties.
XML document from URL [bundleentry://1053.fwk2409635/META-INF/spring/bundle-context.xml] is invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'beans:identifiedType' to a(n) 'type definition' component.
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396) ~[org.springframework.beans-3.1.0.RELEASE.jar:3.1.0.RELEASE]
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334) ~[org.springframework.beans-3.1.0.RELEASE.jar:3.1.0.RELEASE]
	at 

I try using cm-properties using the following namespace:
www.eclipse.org/gemini/blueprint/schema/blueprint-compendium 
www.eclipse.org/gemini/blueprint/schema/blueprint-compendium/gemini-blueprint-compendium.xsd

(Of course http come at the beginning but I can't post that because the forum thinks it is a link and therefore bad Wink.)

Can anybody help me out on how to get it working?

Thanks a lot,
Jan

[Updated on: Thu, 02 February 2012 13:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Problems using cm-properties in Gemini blueprint [message #792247 is a reply to message #788992] Mon, 06 February 2012 19:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Costin Leau is currently offline Costin LeauFriend
Most likely the Spring Framework 3.1 xsd have removed the beans:identifiedType (unlikely) or the beans.xsd schema is not available in the classpath. Try using the supplied libraries and take it from there.
Re: Problems using cm-properties in Gemini blueprint [message #792590 is a reply to message #792247] Tue, 07 February 2012 06:48 Go to previous message
Jan Stamer is currently offline Jan StamerFriend
Hi Costin,

ok thanks i will try.

Bye,
Jan
Previous Topic:Blueprint TCCL usage and OSGi
Next Topic:@ObjectTypeConverter + RCP = Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:20:24 GMT 2024