Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Autrun RCP Workspace not working
icon5.gif  Autrun RCP Workspace not working [message #782842] Tue, 24 January 2012 15:01 Go to next message
Sascha Mising name is currently offline Sascha Mising nameFriend
In Chapter 3.5.4 Starting AUT's with the autrun command

You say:

If your AUT is an RCP AUT , use "-data'<WORKSPACE>'" after the executable file to specify the workspace the AUT should use

If I try:

D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Sources\Testumgebung\Jubula\server\autrun.exe -w D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Binaries -rcp -g true -k de_DE -i EclipseSUTTFS -e D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Binaries\eclipse\eclipse.exe -data D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Binaries\eclipse\workspace

But this is not working, eclipse is alwas starting up with the Workspace Launcher.
How can i handle this correctly from the command line ? Is this a bug ?

If I execute the -e statement alone it works and the Workspace Launcher is not showing up:

D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Binaries\eclipse\eclipse.exe -data D:\TFS_Builds\Builds\17\Systemtest\Testautomatisierung\Binaries\eclipse\workspace
Re: Autrun RCP Workspace not working [message #782856 is a reply to message #782842] Tue, 24 January 2012 15:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi,

this a known issue and there´s already a bugzilla entry for this. However there is a workaround to deal with this, you can find it here.
Hth
Oliver
Re: Autrun RCP Workspace not working [message #782872 is a reply to message #782856] Tue, 24 January 2012 16:20 Go to previous message
Sascha Mising name is currently offline Sascha Mising nameFriend
Thanks .. this solved the issue.
I had to set also the workspace corretly
Previous Topic:testexec doesn't wait for AUT
Next Topic:Can Jubula export the tests as UTF-8 encoded XML?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 08:40:32 GMT 2024