|Re: Documentation on Profile creation [message #786633 is a reply to message #782475]
||Mon, 30 January 2012 17:00
| Cedric Dumoulin
Registered: July 2009
Create the profile:
- Create a new Papyrus model
- in the wizard, do "next" until you are on the "Select Language of
the Diagram" page
- Choose "profile", then "next"
- select "uml profile diagram"
- select the diagram
- add "stereotype" from the palette, name it MyStereotype.
- add "import metaclass" from the palette, choose "Class" from the
- add an "extension" from your stereotype to the imported metaclass.
- Save your profile and accept the options
You have says that you want a stereotype names MyStereotype that can
be applied on uml Classes
Now, you can use your profile in another uml model:
- create a new uml model
- select the root model
- in the property view, select "profile", "profile application", click
- choose your new profile
- Now, you can apply your stereotype MyStereotype on your classes.
Hope this help,
Luís de Sousa a écrit :
> Dear all,
> I'm starting to use Papyrus to build a DSL using a UML profile. The only
> documentation that I have found so far is at
> and is outdated, since at the least the first few steps do not work in
> Is there any recent documentation I could follow, tutorials, courses or
> the like?
> Thank you.
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01440 seconds