Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Problem Removing an Entry from a Tree
Problem Removing an Entry from a Tree [message #780829] Thu, 19 January 2012 14:39
Pavan D is currently offline Pavan DFriend
Hi All,

I'm implementing the SWT Master-DetailsBlock concept. I have the SWT tree viewer(dynamic) in the master section. I am able to add entries to the viewer so as to create a tree structure but when it comes to deletion I'm having some problems. Im basically getting a stack overflow exception which states that the method 'internalExpand' of AbstractTreeViewer is getting called recursively. So, I would like to know the suggested way to delete an element from the tree.

One more thing which I would like to point out is the fact that Im also having small icons beside each tree node. So, basically I'm implementing the ILabelProvideer interface to achieve this. So, if I try to remove a particular entry from the Tree Viewer using the 'remove[ object ]' call on viewer, I could see that the entry gets removed, however, the icon that was there earlier still exists,...it does not get removed. How can we remove that.

Please suggest.

Thanks.
Pavan.
Previous Topic:Customizing context menus --double post--
Next Topic:Trouble downloading source code for previous versions of Eclipse via CVS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:45:53 GMT 2024