Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0
Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #89960] Tue, 13 January 2009 19:01 Go to next message
Roy Ganor is currently offline Roy GanorFriend
Messages: 150
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Guys,
This time *I* want to ask a question:

The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users that
want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So what I
am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list, they
will contact the people by email only.

+1

Roy Ganor,
Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #89974 is a reply to message #89960] Tue, 13 January 2009 20:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: mads.gartneriet.dk

On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 19:01:02 +0000 (UTC), roy@zend.com (Roy Ganor)
wrote:

>am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list, they

+1

- just developing php as a hobby.
--
Mads Lie Jensen - mads@gartneriet.dk - ICQ #25478403
Gartneriet - http://www.gartneriet.dk/
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #89989 is a reply to message #89960] Tue, 13 January 2009 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pavel is currently offline PavelFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1 :)
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90021 is a reply to message #89960] Tue, 13 January 2009 22:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: eclipsenews.20.epm.spamgourmet.com

+1

Roy Ganor wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90036 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 00:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lichi G is currently offline Lichi GFriend
Messages: 11
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1

--
Lisandro Grassini
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90052 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ufx.vivid-planet.com

+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90067 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 07:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: christian.wolf.sedo.de

+1 Great work so far, guys!

Ciao Christian


Roy Ganor schrieb:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90080 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrit Schippers is currently offline Jorrit SchippersFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Roy Ganor wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>

+1 * 20 happy developers in this office :)

Jorrit
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90094 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 10:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sNop is currently offline sNopFriend
Messages: 281
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi dev,

+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90106 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 11:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John is currently offline JohnFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Me 2 !

+1


-- jOn
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90120 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 12:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dennis Verspuij is currently offline Dennis VerspuijFriend
Messages: 7
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1 and many thanks for all efforts
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90134 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: spam.networks.fi

yes yes,
+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90148 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 12:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: spam.networks.fi

oops,
+1 from me too,
jasmo@networks.fi
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90163 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 12:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: juice.hi.makni.htnet.hr

Roy Ganor wrote:
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.

+1

Ivan Habunek
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90178 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Piotr Szczepanik is currently offline Piotr SzczepanikFriend
Messages: 13
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Roy Ganor wrote:
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.

+1

There are still a few rough edges ;) but it's definitely a huge step in
the right direction.

Best regards,
Piotr Szczepanik
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90193 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
exceptione is currently offline exceptioneFriend
Messages: 96
Registered: July 2009
Member
+1

What a strange question, of course we are happy with PDT. :-) Personally
this doesn't withold me from sending bug reports and feature requests,
but so far pdt is already a very usefull plugin!
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90208 is a reply to message #90193] Wed, 14 January 2009 16:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hertzel Armengol is currently offline Hertzel ArmengolFriend
Messages: 19
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Exception e wrote:
> +1
>
> What a strange question, of course we are happy with PDT. :-) Personally
> this doesn't withold me from sending bug reports and feature requests,
> but so far pdt is already a very usefull plugin!
+1 here
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90237 is a reply to message #90208] Wed, 14 January 2009 20:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pavel is currently offline PavelFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Wed, 14 Jan 2009 21:40:55 +0500, hertzel <emudojo@gmail.com> написал:

> Exception e wrote:
>> +1
>> What a strange question, of course we are happy with PDT. :-)
>> Personally this doesn't withold me from sending bug reports and feature
>> requests, but so far pdt is already a very usefull plugin!
> +1 here
PDT more than plugin :)


--
Отправлено M2, революционной почтовой программой Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90252 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 22:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marijn is currently offline MarijnFriend
Messages: 19
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1

Thanks for all the great work!

Roy Ganor wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90266 is a reply to message #89960] Wed, 14 January 2009 22:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Paul Oehler is currently offline Paul OehlerFriend
Messages: 5
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1

7 steps forward, and 2 steps back :). But hey, that's still 5 steps
forward, I like it!

Paul
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90280 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lenik  is currently offline Lenik Friend
Messages: 13
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1 me too
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90353 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 08:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roy Ganor is currently offline Roy GanorFriend
Messages: 150
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
thank you all guys, it's amazing to have so many volunteers! I expected to
see two or three.

though I am not sure they will contact each and every one of you ;)

Regards,


Roy Ganor wrote:

> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:

> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users that
> want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So what I
> am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list, they
> will contact the people by email only.

> +1

> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90366 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 10:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ivo bathke is currently offline ivo bathkeFriend
Messages: 9
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Roy Ganor schrieb:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90399 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 10:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: nicketr.yahoo.com

Roy Ganor yazmış:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
+1
Has some glitches here and there but it's good...
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90413 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 10:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: news.arnaud.tisset.gmail.com

Roy Ganor a écrit :
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90532 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 13:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: chris.forthelose.net

+1, A little rough around the edges, and I use it in conjunction with
another editor, but I likes :)

Chris
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90560 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 14:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yosi Oren is currently offline Yosi OrenFriend
Messages: 1
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90563 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 14:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marcel is currently offline MarcelFriend
Messages: 3
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
+1
auto completion on "static" classes [message #90565 is a reply to message #90563] Thu, 15 January 2009 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elkuku is currently offline elkukuFriend
Messages: 22
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Hello,
i am a frequent newsgroup reader, but not a frequent writer.

I have a simple question on a simple problem... at least in my personal
opinion.

The problem is about auto completion on so called "static" classes.

"Project" layout:

project
|--static.php
|--test.php

static.php
--------------
class theStaticClass
{
/**
* My lil test
*
* @return void
*/
function theStaticMethod()
{
echo 'dummy';
}
}

test.php
--------------
the +Ctrl SPC expands to
theStaticClass::
theStaticClass::the +Ctrl SPC -> no completions available

typing by hand:
theStaticClass::theStaticMethod();
on mouse hover gives me full information of class AND method in
tooltip... ???

just trying:
$s = new the +Ctrl SPC expands to
$s = new theStaticClass();

$s-> tooltip shows inmediately the available method...

--------

So this is why I still use PDT 1.0.3 for my everyday/night work where AC
on static classes works exeptionally well.

Currently I am working on some Joomla! projects (http://joomla.org)
which uses static classes all over the place for translation and HTML
output.

I have tried a lot of PDT 2 releases from nightly over I/M to so called
"stable"...sry

The good news is that mark occurences is getting better and better -
this one makes me switching "back" from time to time to PHPEclipse when
I have to deal with extraneous code - please keep working on this one -
it's pretty useful ;)

Memory consumption on debugging also semms to be ok now.

But - sorry - auto completion, in my very personal opinion (maybe), is
one of the most important features.

So I can not vote +1 as a happy PDT 2 user - but I am still a very happy
PDT 1 user :)

But hey - maybe the problem, as usual, is on my side and i am doing
something terribly wrong. So please foregive me - teach me - and you
will have another happy PDT 2 user.

Regards,
Nikolai

PS: not sure if this could be OS related - i am on Linux :)
Re: auto completion on "static" classes [message #90585 is a reply to message #90565] Thu, 15 January 2009 16:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Roy Ganor is currently offline Roy GanorFriend
Messages: 150
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Can you file an issue about it?

sounds very important to me too.
- Roy


Nikolai Plath wrote:

> Hello,
> i am a frequent newsgroup reader, but not a frequent writer.

> I have a simple question on a simple problem... at least in my personal
> opinion.

> The problem is about auto completion on so called "static" classes.

> "Project" layout:

> project
> |--static.php
> |--test.php

> static.php
> --------------
> class theStaticClass
> {
> /**
> * My lil test
> *
> * @return void
> */
> function theStaticMethod()
> {
> echo 'dummy';
> }
> }

> test.php
> --------------
> the +Ctrl SPC expands to
> theStaticClass::
> theStaticClass::the +Ctrl SPC -> no completions available

> typing by hand:
> theStaticClass::theStaticMethod();
> on mouse hover gives me full information of class AND method in
> tooltip... ???

> just trying:
> $s = new the +Ctrl SPC expands to
> $s = new theStaticClass();

> $s-> tooltip shows inmediately the available method...

> --------

> So this is why I still use PDT 1.0.3 for my everyday/night work where AC
> on static classes works exeptionally well.

> Currently I am working on some Joomla! projects (http://joomla.org)
> which uses static classes all over the place for translation and HTML
> output.

> I have tried a lot of PDT 2 releases from nightly over I/M to so called
> "stable"...sry

> The good news is that mark occurences is getting better and better -
> this one makes me switching "back" from time to time to PHPEclipse when
> I have to deal with extraneous code - please keep working on this one -
> it's pretty useful ;)

> Memory consumption on debugging also semms to be ok now.

> But - sorry - auto completion, in my very personal opinion (maybe), is
> one of the most important features.

> So I can not vote +1 as a happy PDT 2 user - but I am still a very happy
> PDT 1 user :)

> But hey - maybe the problem, as usual, is on my side and i am doing
> something terribly wrong. So please foregive me - teach me - and you
> will have another happy PDT 2 user.

> Regards,
> Nikolai

> PS: not sure if this could be OS related - i am on Linux :)
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90600 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 17:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lester Caine is currently offline Lester CaineFriend
Messages: 65
Registered: July 2009
Member
Roy Ganor wrote:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.

But what about those of us who are still NOT happy to switch to PDT?

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL
-----------------------------
Contact - http://lsces.co.uk/lsces/wiki/?page=contact
L.S.Caine Electronic Services - http://lsces.co.uk
EnquirySolve - http://enquirysolve.com/
Model Engineers Digital Workshop - http://medw.co.uk//
Firebird - http://www.firebirdsql.org/index.php
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #90613 is a reply to message #89960] Thu, 15 January 2009 18:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Marko Karjalainen is currently offline Marko KarjalainenFriend
Messages: 30
Registered: July 2009
Member
+1
Re: auto completion on "static" classes [message #90707 is a reply to message #90565] Fri, 16 January 2009 03:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: micahjg26.netscape.net

Nikolai Plath wrote:
> Hello,
> i am a frequent newsgroup reader, but not a frequent writer.
>
> I have a simple question on a simple problem... at least in my personal
> opinion.
>
> The problem is about auto completion on so called "static" classes.
>
> "Project" layout:
>
> project
> |--static.php
> |--test.php
>
> static.php
> --------------
> class theStaticClass
> {
> /**
> * My lil test
> *
> * @return void
> */
> function theStaticMethod()
> {
> echo 'dummy';
> }
> }
>
> test.php
> --------------
> the +Ctrl SPC expands to
> theStaticClass::
> theStaticClass::the +Ctrl SPC -> no completions available
>
> typing by hand:
> theStaticClass::theStaticMethod();
> on mouse hover gives me full information of class AND method in
> tooltip... ???
>
> just trying:
> $s = new the +Ctrl SPC expands to
> $s = new theStaticClass();
>
> $s-> tooltip shows inmediately the available method...
>
> --------
>
> So this is why I still use PDT 1.0.3 for my everyday/night work where AC
> on static classes works exeptionally well.
>
> Currently I am working on some Joomla! projects (http://joomla.org)
> which uses static classes all over the place for translation and HTML
> output.
>
> I have tried a lot of PDT 2 releases from nightly over I/M to so called
> "stable"...sry
>
> The good news is that mark occurences is getting better and better -
> this one makes me switching "back" from time to time to PHPEclipse when
> I have to deal with extraneous code - please keep working on this one -
> it's pretty useful ;)
>
> Memory consumption on debugging also semms to be ok now.
>
> But - sorry - auto completion, in my very personal opinion (maybe), is
> one of the most important features.
>
> So I can not vote +1 as a happy PDT 2 user - but I am still a very happy
> PDT 1 user :)
>
> But hey - maybe the problem, as usual, is on my side and i am doing
> something terribly wrong. So please foregive me - teach me - and you
> will have another happy PDT 2 user.
>
> Regards,
> Nikolai
>
> PS: not sure if this could be OS related - i am on Linux :)

Which version of PHP are you using? If you're using 5, I suggest
reading the manual on how to declare static functions:
http://us3.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.paamayim-nekudota yim.php

If you're using PHP4, you might have to tell Eclipse that you are doing
so in the PHP settings.

Micah
Re: auto completion on "static" classes [message #90722 is a reply to message #90707] Fri, 16 January 2009 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elkuku is currently offline elkukuFriend
Messages: 22
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Micah schrieb:
> Nikolai Plath wrote:
>> Hello,
>> i am a frequent newsgroup reader, but not a frequent writer.
>>
>> I have a simple question on a simple problem... at least in my personal
>> opinion.
>>
>> The problem is about auto completion on so called "static" classes.
>>
>> "Project" layout:
>>
>> project
>> |--static.php
>> |--test.php
>>
>> static.php
>> --------------
>> class theStaticClass
>> {
>> /**
>> * My lil test
>> *
>> * @return void
>> */
>> function theStaticMethod()
>> {
>> echo 'dummy';
>> }
>> }
>>
>> test.php
>> --------------
>> the +Ctrl SPC expands to
>> theStaticClass::
>> theStaticClass::the +Ctrl SPC -> no completions available
>>
>> typing by hand:
>> theStaticClass::theStaticMethod();
>> on mouse hover gives me full information of class AND method in
>> tooltip... ???
>>
>> just trying:
>> $s = new the +Ctrl SPC expands to
>> $s = new theStaticClass();
>>
>> $s-> tooltip shows inmediately the available method...
>>
>> --------
>>
>> So this is why I still use PDT 1.0.3 for my everyday/night work where AC
>> on static classes works exeptionally well.
>>
>> Currently I am working on some Joomla! projects (http://joomla.org)
>> which uses static classes all over the place for translation and HTML
>> output.
>>
>> I have tried a lot of PDT 2 releases from nightly over I/M to so called
>> "stable"...sry
>>
>> The good news is that mark occurences is getting better and better -
>> this one makes me switching "back" from time to time to PHPEclipse when
>> I have to deal with extraneous code - please keep working on this one -
>> it's pretty useful ;)
>>
>> Memory consumption on debugging also semms to be ok now.
>>
>> But - sorry - auto completion, in my very personal opinion (maybe), is
>> one of the most important features.
>>
>> So I can not vote +1 as a happy PDT 2 user - but I am still a very happy
>> PDT 1 user :)
>>
>> But hey - maybe the problem, as usual, is on my side and i am doing
>> something terribly wrong. So please foregive me - teach me - and you
>> will have another happy PDT 2 user.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Nikolai
>>
>> PS: not sure if this could be OS related - i am on Linux :)
>
> Which version of PHP are you using? If you're using 5, I suggest
> reading the manual on how to declare static functions:
> http://us3.php.net/manual/en/language.oop5.paamayim-nekudota yim.php
>
> If you're using PHP4, you might have to tell Eclipse that you are doing
> so in the PHP settings.
>
> Micah

Thanks for pointing this out. After declaring the method in my little
example as static, cc worked as expected.
On the other hand, removing the static keyword and switching PHP
settings to 4 & full rebuild did not do the trick.

I am using PHP 5 but lots of code is kept without access modifiers for
backward compatibility.

So, i will have no code assist for static methods which are not declared
properly - thanks a lot, good to know.

Nikolai
Re: Happy development with Eclipse PDT 2.0 [message #91106 is a reply to message #89960] Tue, 20 January 2009 20:59 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: ng.tomo.at

Roy Ganor schrieb:
> Hi Guys,
> This time *I* want to ask a question:
>
> The Eclipse Foundation has asked me to provide a list of happy users
> that want to testify that they enjoy developing with Eclipse and PDT. So
> what I am asking you is to +1 this thread if you want to be in the list,
> they will contact the people by email only.
>
> +1
>
> Roy Ganor,
> Eclipse PDT Project Lead,
>
>
>
>
>
+1
Previous Topic:PDT 2.1.0 @var autocomplete not working
Next Topic:"PHP Language Library" include path
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Thu Feb 02 02:49:18 GMT 2023

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03943 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top