Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » OPenGL with CDT Macintosh(No up to date tutorials or instructions)
OPenGL with CDT Macintosh [message #778359] Thu, 12 January 2012 15:34
Andrew Frangopoulos is currently offline Andrew FrangopoulosFriend
Hi everyone!

I have been using forums for over 3 years now and this is my First Post. Good 'ol Google.

Anyway. I have been banging my head against the wall for two days now and I can't find a solution.

There are a few tutorials (three from the last two years) which give a step by step process on compiling and running a simple opengl program from within Eclipse (Indigo) on Macintosh (Lion). However I think these must be out of date ( I suspect OSX has changed some things to make space OpenGL 3) since none of them work anymore. I have tried with the standard OSX libraries using the -framework GLUT and OpenGL etc but these give an architecture error. I thought maybe this tutorial "ttp://stackoverflow.com/questions/2068693/opengl-and-glut-in-eclipse-on-os-x" who was written by someone with simialair problems might have worked by to no avail either. I have plenty of these OpenGL headers lying around but none of them seem to work. Has anyone got this working so I can copy their settings? Any ideas.

Many thanks from a virgin poster.
Previous Topic:What is a .D file and why is Eclipse trying to clean it.
Next Topic:Codan and translated gcc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:01:17 GMT 2024